AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 12: Chamber After 5 Lady Bea Riverboat Cruise, 5-7 p.m., at Brunelle’s Marina, 1 Alvord St., South Hadley. The Lady Bea features both inside seating and outside sun decks that attendees can explore while spending a wonderful evening on the Connecticut River. Sponsored by Alden Credit Union. Cost: $25 for members, $30 for guests.
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 20: Mornings with the Mayor, 8-9 a.m., at Porter & Chester Institute 134 Dulong Circle, Chicopee. Coffee and light refreshments will be served while Mayor Richard Kos provides updates about what’s happening in Chicopee and other topics that impact the Greater Chicopee area. Submit questions by Aug. 17 to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is for chamber members only and is free, but registration is required.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 31: 31st Annual Golf Tournament, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at Southampton Country Club, 329 College Highway, Southampton. Features prizes, contests, and raffles. Sponsored by A-Z Storage and Properties and Easthampton Savings Bank. Sponsorship opportunities still available. Cost: $110 if registered and paid by July 4, $125 after July 4. Payment due by July 17. Pricing includes cart, gift, lunch, and dinner.
• Aug. 10: Monday Morning with the Mayor, 8-9 a.m., at A-Z Storage & Properties, 165 Northampton St., Easthampton. This is your opportunity to bring your questions to Mayor Karen Cadieux for casual conversation and direct answers. This event is free and open to the public.
• Aug. 13: Networking by Night, 5-7 p.m., at Freedom Credit Union, 422B Main St., Easthampton. Join us along with our hosts, Freedom Credit Union and Wireless Zone of Easthampton, for a night of networking. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Sept. 9: September After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., at Tekoa Country Club, 459 Russell Road, Westfield. Refreshments will be served. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members. To register, call Pam at the chamber office at (413) 568-1618.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 17: West of the River Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Tournament, at The Ranch in Southwick. Schedule: 11:30 a.m., registration; noon, lunch; 1 p.m., shotgun start, scramble format. Cost: $125 for golf and dinner. For more information and for tickets, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or email@example.com