• July 25: Entrepreneurial Meet Up, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Shire Breu-Hous.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 28: The Chamber Island Golf Tournament, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., hosted by Southampton Country Club, 329 College Highway, Southampton. Sponsored by BankESB, Polish National Credit Union, Finck & Perras Insurance Agency Inc., Taylor Real Estate, Westfield Bank, Applied Mortgage, Green Earth Energy Photovoltaic, and Richards Fuel & Heating Inc. Registration and breakfast at 9 a.m., shotgun start at 10 a.m., Fun Island Feast to end the day. Breakfast and dinner catered by Myers Catering. Come in your best island attire. Cost: $135 per golfer, $540 for a team. Visit www.easthamptonchamber.org for additional information.
• Aug. 9: “Find Your Strength – Know Your Power,” 9:30 a.m., hosted by Williston Northampton School, Reed Campus Center, Dodge Room. Are you curious why you make certain decisions? Do you wonder why some things are naturally easy for you? Would you like to become more productive in your daily life? Gain an increased self-awareness of your unique strengths and find your natural talents and how to turn them into strengths. Learn how your strengths can enhance your ability to achieve your personal and work-life goals. Register at easthamptonchamber.org or call (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 9: StrengthsFinder, 8-9:30 a.m., at the Reed Campus Center — the Dodge Room —at Williston Northampton School, 19 Payson Ave., Easthampton. Sponsored by Tandem Bagel and Williston Northampton. Become aware of the natural ways you think, feel, and behave through this StengthsFinder assessment test. Millions of individuals around the world have taken this test and have discovered how to use their strengths every day. Cost is $25 and includes a light breakfast. Sign up online at holyokechamber.com/events.
• Aug. 16: Chamber After Hours, 5-7 p.m., at Fiesta Café, 305 Main St., Holyoke. Sponsored by bankESB. Business networking event on the patio. Food, networking, and 50/50 raffle. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-member guests. Sign up online at holyokechamber.com/events.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Sept. 13: Arrive@5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Family Legacy Partners, 48 Round Hill Road, Suite 2, Northampton. Co-host: CheckWriters Payroll. Sponsored by Northeast Solar, Finck & Perras Insurance Agency Inc., and Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont Realtors. Cost: $10 for members.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 14: Annual Golf Tournament, hosted by Crestview Country Club, 281 Shoemaker Lane, Agawam. A portion of the proceeds benefit the scholarship and business grants offered through the 501(c)(3) foundation. Register or sign up for sponsorships at www.ourwrc.com.