- buy generic nexium
- reviews with respect to generic dexamethasone out florida
- buy generic spiriva
- estrace vaginal cream sale in mexico
- vibramycin for sale
- quinine no prescription out of indiana
- websites in relation to allopurinol
- macrobid for sale out ohio
- sites in reference to flovent without prescription out of iowa
- find info with respect to cheapest advair in wisconsin
PITTSFIELD — Berkshire Health Systems announced the appointment of neurologist Dr. Octavian Adam to the medical staff of Berkshire Medical Center and Neurology Professional Services of BMC. Adam is accepting new patients in need of neurology services and is partnered with Drs. Laurence “Jay” Ufford, Thomas Kwiatkowski, and Emma Weiskopf in providing comprehensive neurology care at Neurology Professional Services of BMC.
Adam came to the Berkshires from active-duty service as a neurologist in the U.S. Navy at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, Va. A lieutenant commander, he was also deployed twice to Afghanistan between 2011 and 2013. He previously served with the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston and the Methodist Hospital and Ben Taub Hospital in Houston.
Adam is board-certified in neurology and received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest, Romania. He completed his residency in neurology at the University of Texas Medical Branch and was fellowship-trained in movement disorders at Baylor College of Medicine, Parkinson’s Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, in Houston.