Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Dec. 8: ACCGS Suppler Diversity Pre-certification Workshop, 10 a.m. to noon, hosted by UMass Center at Springfield, 1500 Main St., 2nd Floor. Presented in partnership with the MA Supplier Diversity Office and the Black Leadership Alliance. Reservations are free, but required. Reservations may be made online at www.myonlinechamber.com.
• Dec. 10: ACCGS Lunch N Learn, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Dodge Room, Flynn Campus Union, Springfield College, 263 Alden St.. Springfield. “Cybersecurity: It’s Everyone’s Business,” sponsored by VertitechIT. Cost: $25 for members, $35 for general admission, including lunch. Reservations may be made online at www.myonlinechamber.com.
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 4: Holiday Open House, 4:30-6:30 p.m., at the Chamber Office, 264 Exchange St., Chicopee. Sponsored by Charter Business. Free to attend for all members. RSVP requested.
• Dec. 11: Workshop 6: “Strategic Networking: Networking to Increase Profitability,” 9-11 a.m., at Days Inn, 400 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Cost: $20 for members, $30 for non-members.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 11: Holiday Dinner Dance 2014, 6 p.m. Details to follow. Comedy show, dinner, and the big raffle drawing for $5,000. Call the office to sign up for a table at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 10: Holiday Business Breakfast, 7:30-9 a.m., at the Log Cabin Banquet and Meeting House, 500 Easthampton Road, Holyoke. Sponsored by Holyoke Gas & Electric, Health New England, Holyoke High School Madrigal Choir, and Bresnahan Insurance. Business networking while enjoying a hearty breakfast and sounds of the season. Cost: $22 for members in advance, $28 for non-members and at the door. To sign up, call the chamber at (413) 534-3376 or visit holyokechamber.com.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 10: Joint Chamber Mixer for Greater Northampton and Amherst Area chamber members, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Lord Jeffrey Inn, 30 Boltwood Walk, Amherst. Sponsored by Florence Savings Bank. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members.
PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S CHAMBER
• Dec. 9: PWC Ladies Night, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Cooper’s Fine Gifts & Curtains, 161 Main St., Agawam. Reservations are free, but required. Reservations may be made through Gwen Burke at [email protected] or (413) 237-8840.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 3: Wicked Wednesday. 5:30-7:30 p.m., hosted by Squires Bistro at Cooper’s Commons, Agawam. Wicked Wednesdays are monthly social events, hosted by various businesses and restaurants, that bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. Cost: free for chamber members, $10 for non-members at the door. Event is open to the public. For more information, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or [email protected]