Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Dec. 6: 1Berkshire Annual Meeting 2018, 5:30-8:30 p.m., hosted by Greylock WORKS, 508 State Road, North Adams. Make connections and find new ways to collaborate during the exhibitor marketplace, then learn about what has happened in fiscal year 2018 and what is in store for 2019.
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 6: CEO Luncheon, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., hosted by Collegian Court, 89 Park St., Chicopee. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. Featuring Tricia Canavan of United Personnel. Cost: $30 for members, $35 for non-members. Sign up online at chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Dec. 13: Holiday Party, 4:30-7 p.m., hosted by Collegian Court, 89 Park St., Chicopee. Sponsored by PeoplesBank. A free event as a special thank you to members.
• Dec. 19: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by the Log Cabin, 500 Easthampton Road, Holyoke. Sponsored by United Personnel, Westfield Bank, Holyoke Medical Center, Polish National Credit Union, Gaudreau Group, Spherion Staffing Services, PeoplesBank, Valley Communications, Sunshine Village, White Birch Insurance, and River Valley Counseling Center. Holiday with Mimosa Toast courtesy of Westfield Bank. Chief greeter: Peter Rosskothen, Delaney House and Log Cabin. Keynote speakers: Angela Callahan, River Valley Counseling Center; and Nate Costa, Springfield Thunderbirds. Cost: $23 for members, $28 for non-members. Sign up online at chicopeechamber.org/events.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 7: Snow Ball, 6-11 p.m., hosted by the Boylston Rooms, 122 Pleasant St., Easthampton. A buffet will be served curtesy of Meyers Catering, and DJ Lori Bolanger will provide music for dancing. This event, sponsored by bankESB, Cooley Dickinson Health Care, Finck & Perras, Richards Fuel & Heating Inc., Taylor Real Estate, and Freedom Credit Union, is an ideal opportunity for an office holiday party. Cost: $75 per person. Pre-registration is required. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 30: Holiday Brunch, 10:30 a.m., hosted by the Delaney House, 3 Country Club Road, Holyoke. Previously known as the Holiday Business Breakfast, the first annual Holiday Brunch is an opportunity to relax and get connected over a brunch buffet, cocktails, live music, and lots of holiday cheer, accompanied by a live jazz quartet. Who will be this year’s Ambassador of the Year? Come find out. Cost: $30 for members, $45 for non-members.
• Dec. 12: Holiday After Hours, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Jay’s Bed and Breakfast, 1109 Dwight St., Holyoke. People do business with people they know. Get connected with an evening of food, drink, and friends. Stop by and soak in the holiday spirit. Sponsored by Resnic, Beaureguard, Waite and Driscoll. Cost: $10 for members, $25 for non-members.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 5: December Arrive @ 5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Thornes Marketplace, downtown Northampton. Sponsors: Christopher Heights of Northampton, Keiter Builders Inc., and the Lusteg Wealth Management Group – Merrill Lynch. Cost: $10 for members.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 28: November Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner, 5:30-8:30 p.m., hosted by Tekoa Country Club, 459 Russell Road, Westfield. Join us as we gather to celebrate our 2018 award winners, including Business of the Year: Armbrook Village; Nonprofit of the Year: the Westfield Athenaeum; and Lifetime Achievement Award: Ann Lentini of Domus Inc. Sponsored by Westfield Bank. Dinner tickets cost $45 for members, $60 for non-members. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
• Dec. 3: December Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., hosted by Witalisz & Associates Inc., 5 Noble Ave., Westfield. Join us for our monthly Mayor’s Coffee Hour with Westfield Mayor Brian Sullivan. Free and open to the public. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events or call the chamber at (413) 568-1618 to register so we may give our host a head count.
• Dec. 7: Holiday Breakfast, 7-9 a.m., hosted by East Mountain Country Club, 1458 East Mountain Road, Westfield. Featuring the Westfield High School Show Choir. Platinum sponsor: Staples; silver sponsors: Easthampton Savings Bank and ProAmpac; bronze sponsors: Boston Medical Center, PeoplesBank, the Westfield Home Depot, and Westfield Center – Genesis Health Care. Cost: $25 for members, $40 for non-members. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
• Dec. 12: December After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Rosewood Home & Gifts, 34 Elm St., Westfield. Refreshments will be served. A 50/50 raffle will benefit the chamber’s scholarship fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S CHAMBER
• Dec. 6: PWC Holiday Ladies Networking Night, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Cooper’s Gifts, 161 Main St., Agawam. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and refreshments. This event is free. Register by e-mailing [email protected]
SOUTH HADLEY & GRANBY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 7: The 30th annual Holiday Stroll at the Town Green. Sponsored by SHELD, Easthampton Savings Bank, Florence Bank, Jubinville Insurance, PeoplesBank, the town of South Hadley and the Select Board, the Village Commons, and Westfield Bank. The holiday lights on the green will be lit for the season that evening, thanks to the generosity of SHELD. There will be musical entertainment at the bandstand from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Santa will arrive escorted by the South Hadley High School Marching Band and a contingent of elves at 6 p.m., and there will be activities for the children throughout the evening, including decorating their own gingerbread men and making a holiday card while they wait their turn to visit with Santa. Hot chocolate will be available for all.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 13: Networking Lunch, noon to 1:30 p.m., hosted by Trinity Pub/Irish House Restaurant, 429 Morgan Road, West Springfield. You must be a member or guest of a member to attend. Enjoy a sit-down lunch while networking with fellow chamber members. Each attendee will get a chance to offer a brief intro and company overview. The only cost to attend for members is the cost of lunch. Attendees will order off the menu and pay separately that day. Please note, we cannot invoice you for these events. Register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• Dec. 8: Springfield Santacon 2019. Join YPS and the Springfield Thunderbirds for the second annual Springfield Santacon. Each ticket includes entry to the Springfield Thunderbirds game and a donation to charity. Dress festively. No specific costume is necessary; please be appropriate and have fun. Event details and registration information are available at springfieldyps.com.