Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 15: Chamber After 5, 5-7 p.m., at the Amherst Brewing Co, 10 University Dr., Amherst. Joi• us for the debut of Live United 365 brew. Help the United Way of Hampshire County and network with chamber members at the same time. Admission: $5 for members, $10 for non-members.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 15: Chamber After Hours, 5-7 p.m. Hosted and sponsored by Hamel’s Creative Catering at the Summit View Banquet and Meeting House, 555 Northampto• St., Holyoke. Admissio• is $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members.
• Aug. 22: Summer Salute Breakfast, 7:30-9 a.m., at the Yankee Pedlar, 1866 Northampto• St., Holyoke. Cost is $20 i• advance, $25 at the door.
QUABOAG HILLS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 25: Community Celebratio• 2012, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Joi• Life’s Memories & More and the Collaborative for Community Health for a day of community celebration. Crafters, artisans, and vendors will be o• hand with a bounty of great items to view and purchase. Enjoy musical entertainment. Get a henna tattoo or treat yourself to one of the collaborative services like chair acupuncture, chair massage, or Reiki, and try some delicious food. For more information, contact [email protected] or call (413) 283-4448.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 20: 9th Annual Golf Tournament at Springfield Country Club. Proceeds will go toward the WRC Educational Fund, which supports the Business Educatio• Grant Program and student scholarships for Agawam and West Springfield Students. To register or for more information, contact the chamber at (413) 426-3880 or at www.ourwrc.com.