Eight Shatz, Schwartz and Fentin Attorneys Listed in Best Lawyers
SPRINGFIELD — Shatz, Schwartz and Fentin, P.C., serving Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York, announced that eight attorneys were listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become widely regarded as a guide to legal excellence. The program is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey. More than 79,000 attorneys have cast more than 6.2 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
The following attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2016:
• Shareholder Michele Feinstein, in the fields of elder law and trusts and estates;
• Shareholder Gary Fentin, in the fields of banking and finance law and commercial transactions/UCC law;
• Shareholder Carol Cioe Klyman, in the field of elder law;
• Managing Partner Timothy Mulhern, in the fields of corporate law and tax law;
• Shareholder Steven Schwartz, in the fields of business organizations (including LLCs and partnerships), closely held companies and family business law, and corporate law;
• Shareholder James Sheils, in the field of commercial transactions/UCC law;
• Shareholder Ann Weber, in the field of elder law; and
• Shareholder Steven Weiss, in the fields of bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law.