Healthcare Heroes Tickets
Healthcare Heroes Class of 2020 to Be Honored on Nov. 18
We’re excited to celebrate our Healthcare Heroes on Nov. 18 at a hybrid event, with honorees, sponsors, and a limited number of guests attending in person at the Sheraton Springfield, and a livestream available for virtual attendees to cheer on the class of 2020.
BusinessWest and the Healthcare News is committed to keeping everyone safe and healthy. We’re excited to Celebrate the Class of 2020 Healthcare Heroes for their contributions to the health and well-being of our region during these challenging times.
Given this mission, we have planned this year’s event with everyone’s health in mind and ask that masks are worn when not seated at your designated table, you maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and other attendees when not seated, and please do not engage in shaking hands, hugging, or any other activity involving physical touch with others during the Healthcare Heroes event. Those of us coordinating the event will be actively sanitizing surfaces and items, as well as directing people accordingly to ensure that we can follow the CDC and Massachusetts state mandates during our event honoring the class of 2020 Healthcare Heroes.
We look forward to seeing you on November 18th!
Additional details on the event will be forthcoming.
This year’s event will be broken into two times. The honorees will be celebrated during these two celebrations.
· Christopher Savino, Emeline Bean, and Lydia Brisson, Clinical Liaison’s for Berkshire Healthcare Systems
· Friends of the Homeless Team, Clinical and Support Options Inc.; Represented by Bill Miller, Vice President of Housing and Homeless Services
· Holyoke Medical Center; Represented by Spiros Hatiras, President and CEO
· Rabbi Devorah Jacobson, Director of Spiritual Life for JGS Lifecare
· Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc. Nutrition Department
Baystate Health – Mark Keroack (President and CEO) (Virtually Represented)
O’Connell Care at Home – Jennifer Graham
Mercy Medical Center – Magdalene Eboso
Visiting Angels – Helen Gobeil (Virtually Represented)
The Institute of Applied Life Sciences at UMASS Amherst – Peter Reinhart Representing the Group (TBD on Representation – Most likely to be virtually)