Holyoke Mall Announces ‘Magical Night of Giving’ Fund-raiser
HOLYOKE — Holyoke Mall at Ingleside will be hosting its ninth annual “Magical Night of Giving” event to help local nonprofit groups and schools raise funds for their organizations. The event will be held on Sunday, Nov. 23 from 6 to 9:30 p.m., with the orientation and ticket-distribution session held on Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 5:30 p.m. The orientation will be held at Holyoke Mall’s Guest Services Center, located on the lower level in Sears Court.
The “Magical Night of Giving” is a simple and effective way for nonprofit groups and schools to raise funds for their organization. Holyoke Mall at Ingleside covers all overhead expenses, and the charity keeps 100% of each $5 admission ticket sold. The event works as follows:
• Holyoke Mall at Ingleside will print admission tickets. These tickets will be available for nonprofit groups to pick up and sell beginning Sept. 24.
• Prior to November’s event, organizations will sell these admission tickets for $5 each and keep all money earned from the sale of these tickets.
• For anyone not purchasing tickets in advance, admission tickets will also be sold the evening of the event at all mall entrances by some of the participating organizations.
• Participating Holyoke Mall at Ingleside retailers will offer special discounts that are exclusive to the “Magical Night of Giving.” The ticket is the only means to receive these special discounts between 6 and 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 23.
• Admission tickets sold also act as a raffle ticket. Prizes will be awarded, including a $1,000 Holyoke Mall gift card. The raffle drawing will begin at 8:30 p.m. the evening of the event.
• MIX 93.1 and KIX 100.9 will once again sponsor this year’s event. Santa and Dan Kane’s Rising Stars will be part of the festivities as well.
Said Holyoke Mall General Manager Bill Rogalski, “this event helps to raise approximately $50,000 each year between the various organizations involved. Holyoke Mall is providing the tools for the groups to hold their own fund-raiser. It’s a simple way for nonprofit groups and area schools to raise much-needed funding for their organizations.”
To reserve tickets for pickup on Sept. 24, contact Simone Enright at (413) 536-1441 or [email protected] by Friday, Sept. 19. Anyone unable to pick up tickets on Sept. 24 may make arrangements with Enright to pick them up at a later date. Call Holyoke Mall’s Marketing department at (413) 536-1441 with any questions.