Human Service Forum Awards Banquet Slated for May 18
HOLYOKE — Each year, the Human Service Forum trustees sift through nominations, submitted by member agencies, to choose its annual award honorees. The organization congratulates its 2016 award winners:
• Luz Rivera, Clara Temple Leonard Direct Care Award (nominated by HAPHousing);
• Facilities Team, Springfield (Edwin Rodriguez, Matthew Asia, Christopher Brown, Charlie Gonzalez, Angel Rivera, Jose Rosario, Angel Ruiz, and Christian Velazquez), Exceptional Team Award (nominated by Children’s Study Home);
• Colleen Brosnan, Robert J. Van Wart Manager Award (nominated by Sunshine Village);
• Pride Stores, Business Award (nominated by Center for Human Development); and
• Tom Campbell, Board Member Award (nominated by the United Arc).
The awards presentation, set for May 18 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Log Cabin, is a celebration of the work of human-service organizations who dedicate themselves to working toward the well-being of everyone in their communities. The public is welcome. The cost is $38 and includes dinner. Tickets are available online at www.humanserviceforum.org or by calling Kathleen at (413) 693-0214.