North Brookfield Savings Bank Supports Holiday Toy Programs
NORTH BROOKFIELD — The wish to help every child enjoy the holidays is apparent at North Brookfield Savings Bank (NBSB). Each year, as the holidays approach, the bank hosts toy collections at all of its locations in addition to providing financial support for several local toy-drive organizations.
During NBSB’s annual toy drive, Nov. 3 through Dec. 10, the bank will accept donations of new and unwrapped toys for children from infancy to 12 years old at any branch location. All toys collected will be donated to local toy programs in each community, which will make sure that local children in need receive holiday presents.
“North Brookfield Savings Bank is proud to partner with these outstanding toy donation programs in all of our communities,” said NBSB President and CEO Donna Boulanger. “The Toy Drive event brings out the giving spirit in everyone and gives us the opportunity to connect with our generous customers, community members, and organizations, all for a very important and special cause. This is an event we look forward to every year.”
In addition to toys, NBSB will accept financial contributions in collection containers at the branches to help local toy drives with operational costs. The bank will match every dollar donated and contribute $1 for every toy collected, up to $250 per branch.
NBSB’s branch locations and their partner organizations are as follows:
• North Brookfield branch, 9 Gilbert St., partnering with the North Brookfield Police Assoc. Toys for Joys Program;
• East Brookfield branch, 100 West Main St., partnering with the East Brookfield Toys for Joy Program;
• West Brookfield branch, 128 West Main St., partnering with the West Brookfield Police Assoc. Holiday Toy Program;
• Ware branch, 40 Main St., partnering with the Ware Police Department Christmas for Kids Program;
• Belchertown branch, Routes 9 and 202, partnering with the Belchertown Firefighters Assoc. Adopt-a-Family Program;
• Palmer branch, 1050 Thorndike St., partnering with the Palmer Lions Club Holiday Toy Program; and
• Three Rivers branch, 2060 Main St., partnering with the Palmer Lions Club Holiday Toy Program.