SBA Massachusetts Announces 2015 Lender Awards
BOSTON — The Massachusetts District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) announced its fiscal year 2015 lender awards.
Massachusetts District Director Robert Nelson called 2015 “an amazing SBA year in Massachusetts. It is awesome to recognize the many significant accomplishments of our lenders and small-business resource partners helping to make life-changing impacts here in Massachusetts. Congratulations to the entire Massachusetts small-business team for their continued focus on the small-business economy.”
Among the banks with a Western Mass. presence that won awards:
• Easthampton Savings Bank, Q4 Lender of the Quarter;
• Santander Bank, Massachusetts Lender of the Year to Restaurants;
• NUVO Bank and Trust Co., Western Mass. 3rd Party Lender (dollars and volume);
• New England Certified Development Corp., Western Mass. 504 Lender (dollars and volume); and
• Berkshire Bank, Western Mass. 7(a) Lender of the Year (dollars and volume).
In fiscal year 2015, the Massachusetts District Office supported a total of 2,667 loans totaling $657 million through its 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program, Certified Development Company/504 Loan Program, and Microloan Program.