Thirteen Bulkley Richardson Attorneys Named ‘Best Lawyers’
SPRINGFIELD — Thirteen lawyers from Bulkley Richardson were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 2019. These 13 lawyers were recognized in 19 unique areas of practice. They include:
• Peter Barry: construction law;
• Michael Burke: medical malpractice law (defendants); personal-injury litigation (defendants);
• Mark Cress: bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law; corporate law;
• Francis Dibble Jr.: bet-the-company litigation; commercial litigation; criminal defense (white-collar); litigation (antitrust); litigation (labor and employment); litigation (securities);
• Daniel Finnegan: administrative/regulatory law; litigation (construction);
• Robert Gelinas: personal-injury litigation (defendants);
• William Hart: trusts and estates;
• Kevin Maynard: commercial litigation; litigation (banking and finance); litigation (construction);
• David Park: corporate law;
• Melinda Phelps: medical-malpractice law (defendants); personal-injury litigation (defendants);
• John Pucci: bet-the-company litigation; criminal defense (general practice); criminal defense (white-collar);
• Elizabeth Sillin: nonprofit/charities law; trusts and estates; and
• Ronald Weiss: corporate law; mergers and acquisitions law; tax law.
In addition, Pucci and Sillin were each named 2019 Springfield, Mass. Lawyer of the Year in their respective practice areas — criminal defense and trusts and estates, respectively — by Best Lawyers, in partnership with U.S. News Media Group. Lawyer of the Year rankings are awarded to only one lawyer per practice area in each region.