40 Under Forty Nomination Form
40 Under Forty is a celebration of young business and civic leaders in the Western Mass., and an undertaking in which our readership will play a pivotal role. Indeed, the process of selecting this region’s 40 Under Forty begins with nominations. And we urge you be thorough, because 40 Under Forty is a nomination-driven process; the background material submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges who will score the candidates.
Please take a few minutes and help us identify the region’s 40 Under Forty.
Please submit all 40 Under Forty nominations for 2023 by February 12, 2023 at 5 p.m.
If using mobile device to submit nomination, please make sure your phone is in Portrait view mode.
About the nomination form:
• Candidates should have achieved professional success and actively volunteer for civic and/or non-profit organizations.
• Only nominations submitted to BusinessWest on this form will be considered.
• Fill out the nomination form completely.
• Photocopies are acceptable.
• Supporting information (i.e. résumé) may be sent to [email protected]. Please include nominee’s name in subject line.
• Nominees must be under 40 as of April 1, 2023.
If using a mobile device to submit a nomination, please make sure your phone is in Portrait view mode.