40 Under Forty Nomination Form
40 Under Forty is a celebration of young business and civic leaders in the Western Mass., and an undertaking in which our readership will play a pivotal role. Indeed, the process of selecting this region’s 40 Under Forty begins with nominations. And we urge you be thorough, because 40 Under Forty is a nomination-driven process; the background material submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges who will score the candidates.
Please take a few minutes and help us identify the region’s 40 Under Forty.
We are no longer accepting nominations for the class of 2021 — check out our event page for more information about the 2021 40 Under Forty gala.
Please submit all 40 Under Forty nominations for 2022 by February 3, 2022 at 5 p.m.
If using mobile device to submit nomination, please make sure your phone is in Portrait view mode.
About the nomination form:
• Candidates should have achieved professional success and actively volunteer for civic and/or non-profit organizations.
• Only nominations submitted to BusinessWest on
this form will be considered.
• Fill out the nomination form completely.
• Photocopies are acceptable.
• Supporting information (i.e. résumé) may be sent to [email protected]. Please include nominee’s name in subject line.
• Nominees must be under 40 as of April 1, 2022.
If using a mobile device to submit a nomination, please make sure your phone is in Portrait view mode.