14 Bulkley Richardson Attorneys Named ‘Best Lawyers’
SPRINGFIELD — Fourteen lawyers from area law firm Bulkley Richardson were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017.
Bulkley Richardson had the most honorees of any law firm in Springfield, with 12 of its 14 selected lawyers based in its Springfield office.
Three of the firm’s honorees were also named Springfield “Lawyer of the Year” in specific practice areas:
- William E. Hart was named the Best Lawyers® 2017 Springfield Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year”;
- John P. Pucci was named the Best Lawyers® 2017 Springfield Criminal Defense (White-Collar) “Lawyer of the Year.” Pucci was also recognized in the area of Criminal Defense (General Practice); and
- Ellen M. Randle was named the Best Lawyers® 2017 Springfield Family Law “Lawyer of the Year.”
The following Bulkley Richardson lawyers were also selected for the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers®:
- Peter H. Barry — Construction Law;
- Michael H. Burke — Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants); Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants);
- Mark D. Cress — Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Corporate Law;
- Francis D. Dibble, Jr. — Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense (White-Collar); Litigation (Antitrust, Labor and Employment, Securities);
- Daniel J. Finnegan — Administrative/Regulatory Law; Litigation (Construction);
- Robert A. Gelinas — Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants);
- Kevin C. Maynard — Commercial Litigation; Litigation (Banking and Finance, Construction);
- David A. Parke — Corporate Law;
- Melinda M. Phelps — Medical Malpractice Law (Defendants); Personal Injury Litigation (Defendants);
- Donn A. Randall — Commercial Litigation;
- Ronald P. Weiss — Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Tax Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. For the 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.