Bacon Wilson Attorneys Named Super Lawyers
SPRINGFIELD — The Springfield-based regional law firm Bacon Wilson, P.C. announced that six attorneys have been named to the 2014 New England Super Lawyers list, and four attorneys have been named to the 2014 New England Rising Stars list.
Only 5% of New England’s lawyers were honored as Super Lawyers. They were identified for their background, experience, professional achievement, and peer recognition. Rising Stars are under 40 years old or have been practicing law for less than 10 years. Fewer than 2.5% of New England lawyers were named Rising Stars.
The following Bacon Wilson attorneys were honored as Super Lawyers:
• Gary Fialky, business/corporate;
• Michael Katz, bankruptcy and business;
• Paul Rothschild, general litigation;
• Stephen Krevalin, real estate;
• Hyman Darling, estate planning and probate; and
• Gina Barry, estate planning and probate.
The following Bacon Wilson attorneys were honored as Rising Stars:
• Adam Basch, construction litigation;
• Todd Ratner, estate planning and probate;
• Kevin Maltby, employment and labor; and
• Spencer Stone, business/corporate.