Camber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Dec. 2: East of the River 5 Town Chamber Annual Holiday Breakfast, at Twin Hills Country Club, Longmeadow. Doors Open at 7:15 a.m. Tickets: $20 for members; $30 for non-members.
• Dec. 6: Springfield Chamber of Commerce Executive Directors’ meeting, noon-1 p.m. in the EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
• Dec. 7: ACCGS [email protected], at the Delaney House in Holyoke. Doors open at 7:15 a.m. Tickets: $20 for members; $30 for non-members.
• Dec. 9: ACCGS Legislative Steering Committee, 8-9 a.m. in the TD Bank Conference Center, Springfield.
• Dec. 14: ACCGS After 5, 5-7 p.m., at WWLP TV-22, Chicopee. Tickets: $10 for members; $20 for non-members.
• Dec. 15: ACCGS Executive Committee meeting, noon-1 p.m., in the TD Bank Conference Room, chamber offices.
• Dec. 21: ERC Board of Directors’ Meeting, 8-9 a.m., at The Gardens of Wilbraham, Community Room, 2 Lodge Lane, Wilbraham.
Dec. 21: ACCGS Ambassadors Meeting, 4-5 p.m., EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 14: Amherst Area Chamber After 5/Holiday Party, 5-7 p.m. at the Amherst Brewing Company, 100 University Dr., Amherst, MA 01002. Admission: $5 for members; $10 non-members. For more information, visit www.amherstarea.com
CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 6: Holiday Party, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Hosted by the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce. Free to members.
• Dec. 21: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., at the Castle of Knights, Chicopee. Advance tickets: $19 for members; $26 for non-members; at the door: $21 for members; $28 for non-members.
FRANKLIN COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 2: Holiday Hor D’oeuvres Party, 6-9 p.m. This is a great event for adults to socialize, learn about wine, and jazz. Live music by Espresso jazz (6-9). Hosted by Chandler’s located at Yankee Candle Village, Routes 5 &10 in South Deerfield. Tickets: $40 per person.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 14: Holiday Salute Breakfast, 7:30 a.m., at the Yankee Pedlar, 1866 Northampton St. Co-sponsored by Holyoke Gas & Electric and Health New England. Tickets: $20 for members; $25 for non-members.
n Dec: 21: Holyoke Chamber After Hours, 5-7 p.m. Hosted and sponsored by the Delaney House, 3 Country Club Road, Holyoke Tickets: $10 for members; $15 for non-members.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 7: December Arrive @5, 5-7p.m. at Thornes Marketplace. Sponsored by King Auto Body, Johnson & Hill Staffing, and United Bank. Tickets: $10 for members
• Dec. 13: New-member lunch, noon-1 p.m. Hosted by the Northampton Chamber of Commerce, 99 Pleasant St., Northampton.
NORTHAMPTON AREA YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY
• Dec. 8: NAYP monthly networking event, at the Hotel Northampton
36 King St., Easthampton. Featured nonrofit is the Food Bank of Western Mass.
SOUTH HADLEY/GRANBY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 3: South Hadley Holiday Stroll, 2:30 p.m. The event begins for youngsters at the Town Common where festive music will ring out beginning at 2:30 p.m. At 3, Santa and his elves will parade to the Common with the help of the South Hadley High Tiger Pride Marching Band. There will be an opportunity for youngsters to sit with Santa and have mom or dad take pictures. New this year, bring your own camera for pictures with Santa. Musical performances will continue until 5 p.m. when the tree lighting will take place on the Common. Festivities will be held at the Common in South Hadley.
THREE RIVERS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 5: Monthly meeting of the Three Rivers Chamber of commerce, 7-8 p.m.Hosted by the Three Rivers Chamber of Commerce, 2376 Main St.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 8: Food Fest West, 6-8 p.m., at Crestview Country Club, 281 Shoemaker Lane, Agawam. Tickets: $25 in advance; $30 at the door. All proceeds go to WRC’s Educational Fund, providing scholarships and business education grants to West Springfield and Agawam. For more information, contact Tamara Fricke, [email protected] or (413) 426-3880
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 9: Holiday breakfast, 7:30-9 a.m. at Shaker Farms Country Club, 866 Shaker Road. Sponsors: Gold, Westfield Bank; Silver, Easthampton Savings Bank and The Carson Center for Human Services Inc. Highlights: the holiday benefactor this year is the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield; attendees are asked to bring unwrapped gifts for children ages 5-15; age-appropriate games and toys are desired. Tickets: $25 for members; $30 for non-members
YPS-Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield
• Dec. 15: Third Thursday, 5-7 p.m., Mckinney & Burbach Tavern, 1127 Main St., Springfield, 01105. For more information on this event, visit www.springfieldyps.com