AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 18: 13th annual Golf Tournament, at Hickory Ridge Golf Course, Pomeroy Lane, Amherst. Schedule: 10 a.m.: full-swing pro clinic; 10:30 a.m.: registration, putting contest, light lunch; noon: shotgun start, scramble format; 5 p.m.: social hour, cash bar; 6 p.m.: dinner, awards ceremony, live auction. Hole-in-one, longest drive, closest-to-pin contests. Cost: $135 per player, $540 per foursome.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 14: Networking By Night, 5-7 p.m., at the Oxbow Marina Sports Center, Old Springfield Road, Northampton. Register online at easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 572-9414.
• July 29: 32nd annual Golf Tournament at Southampton Country Club, 329 College Highway. Shotgun start at 9 a.m. Sign up early and save. Register online at easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 13: Chamber Coffee Buzz Morning Networking, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at Ruwac Inc., 54 Winter St., Holyoke. Jump-start the day with this opportunity to meet business and community leaders while enjoying coffee and a light breakfast at this respected world leader in industrial vacuum systems. This event is free to members of the business community and is sponsored by Lyon & Fitzpatrick LLP.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 13: July [email protected], 5-7 p.m., at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Joint event with Northampton Area Young Professionals. Sponsors: Brain Analysis & Neurodevelopment Center, Highview of Northampton, the Healing ZONE Therapeutic Massage.
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
• July 28: Chamber Golf Tournament, at the Ranch Golf Club, 65 Sunnyside Road, Southwick. Registration/course-side lunch: 11 a.m. to noon; shotgun start: 12:30 p.m.; dinner immediately following. Sponsored by Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Florence Bank, Chicopee Savings Bank, and the MassMutual Center. Cost: $600 per foursome, $160 per individual golfer. Reservations may be made online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 14: 39th annual Pancake Breakfast, 7 to 11 a.m., South Middle School Lawn, Westfield, rain or shine. Cost: $6 for adults $5 for seniors, $3 for kids under 12. Tickets are available at the chamber office in advance or on the day of the event. Vendor Tables are available: $75 for chamber members, $100 for non-members. Vendors must bring their own table and chairs. We will also be doing our popular vendor bingo. There are many activities for children, including a bounce house, face painting, music, a fire engine, and more. For more information, to volunteer, or to reserve a table top and/or sponsorship, call the chamber office at (413) 568-1618.
• July 18: Connect in July – After 5 Connection, 5 p.m., Papps Bar & Grill (on the observation deck), 110 Airport Road, Westfield. Appetizers include eggplant tower bites, renowned tomato bruschetta, and a chef’s choice selection. There will be a raffle for a $25 gift certificate to Papps Bar & Grill. Also, we are having a scholarship-fund raffle where we will raffle off an aerial scenic view of Westfield in a 1942 Aeronca L3 that evening, weather permitting. The event is sponsored by Air1 Flight Training and A Slight Edge Salon. Don’t forget your business cards. Cost: $5 for chamber members, $10 for general admission. To register for this event, call the chamber office at (413) 568-1618.