AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 18: 13th annual Golf Tournament at Hickory Ridge Golf Course, Pomeroy Lane, Amherst. Schedule: 10 a.m.: full-swing pro clinic; 10:30: registration, putting contest, light lunch; noon: shotgun start, scramble format; 5 p.m.: social hour, cash bar; 6 p.m.: dinner, awards ceremony, live auction. Cost: $135 per player; $540 per foursome. Hole-in-one, longest drive, closest-to-the-pin contests.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 14: Networking By Night, 5-7 p.m., at the Oxbow Marina Sports Center, Old Springfield Road, Northampton. Cost: $10 for chamber members, $15 for non-members. Register online at easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 572-9414.
• July 29: 32nd annual Golf Tournament, 9 a.m. shotgun start, at Southampton Country Club, 329 College Highway. Cost: $125 per person, includes cart, gift, lunch, dinner. Register online at business.easthamptonchamber.org/events/details/32-annual-golf-tournament-july-2016-195 or call the chamber office at (413) 527-9414.
• August 13: 2nd annual Beach Ball, 5-10 p.m. Dance and dine under the stars at chamber’s annual Beach Ball, where a beach party and gala collide. Barbecue feasting by Outlook Farm, music by DJ Jay Pacluiga, full cash bar by Meyers Catering, bonfire on the beach, performance by the Oxbow waterski show team. Register online at business.easthamptonchamber.org/events/details/2nd-annual-easthampton-chamber-beach-ball-august-2016-196, or call the chamber office at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 13: Chamber Coffee Buzz Morning Networking, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at Ruwac Inc., 54 Winter St., Holyoke. Jump-start the day with this opportunity to meet business and community leaders while enjoying coffee and a light breakfast at this world leader in industrial vacuum systems. If your schedule demands morning meetings or if you’re interested in maximizing your exposure, the Coffee Buzz is for you. This event is free to members of the business community and is sponsored by Lyon & Fitzpatrick, LLP.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 13: July Arrive @ 5 with NAYP, 5-7 p.m., at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Sponsors: Brain Analysis & Neurodevelopment Center, Highview of Northampton, and the Healing ZONE Therapeutic Massage. Cost: $10 for members.
• July 14: Google Workshop: “Set Goals with Google Analytics,” 9-11 a.m., at the chamber office, 99 Pleasant St., Northampton. Presented by SCORE. No cost. What is Google Analytics? A free powerful analytics tool provides reports showing how visitors found your website and what they did when they got there. Measure the effectiveness of your online and offline marketing campaigns. To register, visit [email protected].
• July 21: Google Workshop: “Build Your Free Website with Google,” 9-11 a.m., at the chamber office, 99 Pleasant St., Northampton. Presented by SCORE. Learn how to create, customize, and publish your site, get a free domain name or use one you already own, and access and edit your site anytime. No cost, but pre-registration is required, and space is limited. To register, visit [email protected].
• Sept. 7: September Arrive @ 5, 5-7 p.m., at Spoleto Restaurant. Sponsors: Webber & Grinnell Insurance, Applied Mortgage, BusinessWest, and Lia Honda. Cost: $10 for members.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 14: Pancake Breakfast, 7-11a.m., at South Middle School, Westfield. Cost: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for children under 12. Vendor tables available: $75 for members, $100 for non-members. You must bring your own table and chairs. For more information, to volunteer, or reserve a table top and/or sponsorship, call the chamber office at (413) 568-1618.
• July 18: After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., at Papps Bar & Grill, 110 Airport Road, Westfield. Network with the chamber this summer. Scholarship fund raffle: win an aerial, scenic view of Westfield. Cost: $5 for chamber members, $10 general admission. Includes refreshments and cash bar.
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
• July 28: Chamber Golf Tournament at the Ranch Golf Club, 65 Sunnyside Road, Southwick. Schedule: 11 a.m. to noon: registration/courseside lunch; 12:30 p.m.: shotgun start; dinner immediately following. Sponsored by MassMutual Center, VHB, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Florence Bank, and Chicopee Savings Bank. Cost: $600 per foursome, $160 per individual golfer. Reservations may be made online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• August 15: Annual Golf Tournament at the Ranch Golf Club, Southwick. Schedule: 11:30 a.m. registration; noon: lunch; 1 p.m.: shotgun start/scramble format. Cost: $125 for golf and dinner. Register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com. For more information or for tickets to this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or e-mail [email protected].
• Sept. 14: Multi-chamber Night of Networking, 5-7 p.m., at Cal’s Wood Fired Grill, Riverdale St., West Springfield. Cost: $10. Register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com. For more information or for tickets to this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or e-mail [email protected].
• Sept. 22: Business Breakfast with Howie Carr, 7-9 a.m., Chez Josef, Agawam. Cost: $35 for chamber members, $40 for non-members. Register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.