AMHERST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
(413) 253-0700; amherstarea.com
• May 11: After 5, 5-7 p.m., at the soon-to-open Drake, a one-of-a-kind, world-class performing arts venue in the heart of downtown Amherst, 44 North Pleasant St. Featuring Grayson Ty. Cash bar. Sponsored by Amherst College; featuring Downtown Amherst Foundation.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER
(413) 534-3376; holyokechamber.com
• May 18: Spring Fling at Westfield Bank, 4:30-7 p.m. Join us for a lawn party at Westfield Bank, enjoy the feel of spring, and make new connections. Hearty hors d’oeuvres, open bar, raffles, and more. Cost: $10 for members, $20 for non-members. Registration to open April 1.
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
(413) 787-1555; springfieldregionalchamber.com
• May 4: Mayor’s Forum 2022, 7:15-9 a.m., at MassMutual Center, 1277 Main Street, Springfield. Sponsored by Common Capital and Westfield Bank. A light-hearted conversation moderated by Dave Madsen of Western Mass News with our region’s mayors including, Springfield Mayor Domenic Sarno, Holyoke Mayor Joshua Garcia, and West Springfield Mayor William Reichelt. Cost: $35 (in advance), $45 non-members (in advance), $50 at the door. Register online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com
• May 18: Fire & Ice Craft Cocktail Competition, 5:30-8 p.m., at Springfield Country Club, 1375 Elm St., West Springfield. Sponsored by Florence Bank. Come and experience the ultimate social and networking event that offers local establishments an opportunity to showcase their expertise and skills. Cost: $75 for members (in advance, $85 at the door), $85 non-members (in advance, $95 at the door), $30 non-sampling ticket. Register online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com.
• June 15: Annual Meeting Celebration 2022, 5:30–8:00 p.m., at Sheraton Springfield, One Monarch Place, Springfield. Sponsored by Florence Bank. Join us as we celebrate our chamber year, graduate our Leadership Class of 2022, fete our Richard J. Moriarty Citizen of the Year, honor outgoing president, Nancy Creed, and welcome our incoming president, Diana Szynal. Cost: $75 for members (in advance, $85 at the door), $85 non-members (in advance, $100 at the door).Register online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
(413) 568-1618; westfieldbiz.org
• May 11: After 5 Connections, 5-7 p.m.., hosted by Shaker Farms Country Club. Visit www.westfieldbiz.org for details.
• May 16: 61st annual Golf Tournament, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., hosted by Shaker Farms Country Club, sponsored by Westfield Gas & Electric and Whip City Fiber. Visit www.westfieldbiz.org for details.
• May 26: Morning Brew, 8-9 a.m., hosted by Shaker Farms Country Club. Visit www.westfieldbiz.org for details.