Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
AFFILIATED CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• Jan. 7: ACCGS [email protected], 7:15-9 a.m., at Ludlow Country Club, One Tony Lema Drive, Ludlow. “Putting the PIONEER Back in Pioneer Valley” is the name of the program, to be led by Paul Silva, executive director of Valley Venture Mentors, and Natasha Clark, founder of LionessMagazine.com. Saluting: Dr. Mark Keroack, new CEO of Baystate Health, and Andrew Associates, celebrating its 30th anniversary. Cost: $20 for members ($25 at the door), $30 for general admission.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 12: “Getting Down to Business about Business,” 8-9 a.m., hosted by Web-tactics Inc., 83 Main St., Easthampton. Mayor Karen Cadieux will be available for casual question-and-answer sessions. RSVP to the chamber at (413) 527-9414 by Jan. 1.
• Jan. 22: Chamber Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner, 5 p.m., hosted by Southampton Country Club. The event will feature presentation of Business of the Year awards and celebrate member milestones. For more information, contact the chamber at (413) 527-9414 or e-mail [email protected]
• Feb. 14: 2nd Annual Easthampton WinterFest — Fall in Love with Winter, starting at 11 a.m. The Nashawannuck Pond Steering Committee and Greater Easthampton Chamber of Commerce invite you to the WinterFest, a community-wide event that features family-friendly winter activities held throughout the day. They include an historical ice harvest on Nashawannuck Pond, horse-drawn wagon rides, snowshoeing, snow sculpture, a chili cook-off, a community bonfire, and much more. There will also be winter-themed indoor activities for all ages. Most events are free or by donation. A lineup of the day’s events will be posted on www.nashawannuckpond.org.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 8: Winners Circle 2015 Reception, 5-7 p.m., at the Yankee Pedlar, 1866 Northampton St., Holyoke. Sponsored by Ross Insurance. We invite you to attend this enjoyable event where we honor all of our local and state elected officials. Tickets are $27. To sign up, call the chamber at (413) 534-3376 or visit holyokechamber.com.
• Jan. 13: “How to Start and Maintain Your Business — Finding a Location,” 5:30-7:30 p.m., at the chamber office, 177 High St., Holyoke. Join us in this workshop series as members of the chamber teach members of the community the steps it takes to build a successful business. Cost: $20 per session or $175 for the series.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 7: Arrive @ 5, 5-7 p.m., at McKenney Electric, 100 Northampton St., Holyoke. Sponsored by King & Cushman. Cost: $10 for chamber members.
• Jan. 27: New member orientation, 3-4 p.m., at the chamber office, 99 Pleasant St. This is the chance to tell us more about your business and how the chamber can best serve you. Meet other new members and learn how to make to the most of your chamber membership. Admission is free. RSVP to (413) 584-1900 or [email protected]
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 5: January Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., at MoFroYo, Little River Plaza, 617 East Main St., Westfield. This event is free and open to the public. To register, call Pam at the chamber office at (413) 568-1618 or e-mail [email protected]
• Jan. 14: January After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., at the Arbors of Westfield, 40 Court St. Sponsored by Susan Allen Financial. Cost: $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members. Refreshments will be served. Bring your business cards and make connections. To register, call Pam at the chamber office at (413) 568-1618.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 15: Networking Lunch, noon to 1:30 p.m., at Lattitude, 1338 Memorial Ave., West Springfield. One must be a member or guest of a member to attend. Enjoy a sit-down lunch while social networking with fellow chamber members. Each attendee will get a chance to offer a brief sales pitch. The only cost to attend is the cost of your lunch. Attendees will order off the menu and pay separately the day of the event. Please note that we cannot invoice you for these events. For more information, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or e-mail [email protected]