Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• July 18: 1Berkshire Chamber Nite, 5-7 p.m., hosted by NBT Bank on North Street.
• July 22: BYP Summer Social, 1:30-7:30 p.m. Begin with a catered lunch at Tanglewood with the Boston Young Professionals and end the evening with a cocktail reception at Berkshire Botanical Gardens.
• July 31: Entrepreneurial Meet-up, hosted by Shire Breu Hous, Dalton.
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 30: 15th Annual Golf Tournament, hosted by Orchards Golf Club, South Hadley. Schedule: 10:30 a.m.: registration, putting contest, and light lunch; noon: shotgun start, scramble format; 5 p.m.: social hour and cash bar; 6 p.m.: dinner and awards ceremony. Hole-in-one, longest-drive, and closest-to-pin contests. Cost: $150 per player, $600 for a foursome. To register, visit www.amherstarea.com/events/details/2018-golf-tournament-19060.
• Aug. 30: Candidate Debate, 7 p.m., hosted by Amherst Regional Middle School auditorium. A pre-primary debate for candidates seeking the Democratic nomination for state representative (Third Hampshire) and state senator (Hampshire, Franklin, Worcester).
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Aug. 16: European Café & Open House, 4:30-7 p.m., hosted by Chicopee Chamber of Commerce & Courtyard, 264 Exchange St., Chicopee. Come enjoy a taste of the European flavors of the local restaurants, all in a relaxed setting with the musical stylings of Sergio D’Orsini. Meet and greet the local artists and tour the Chamber of Commerce and engage with many small business owners, including MaryKay, Herbarium, Lemon Grass Fitness, and TrueHeart Wellness, to name a few. Presented in partnership with Westfield Bank. Cost: $25 for one attendee, $40 for two attendees (must be purchased at the same time). Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 9: Grow with Google, hosted by MassMutual Center, Springfield. Grow with Google is an initiative to help small businesses, startups, job seekers, developers, and teachers improve the skills they need to prepare for a job, find a job, or grow their business. These free, live workshops include “Get Found on Google Search and Maps,” “E-mail, Spreadsheets, and Presentations,” “Reach Customers Online with Google,” “Get Started with Code,” “Using Data to Drive Growth,” and “Coding for Kids.” Join us for the whole day or a specific workshop. Greater Holyoke Chamber members receive first priority registration. To register, e-mail Jordan at [email protected]
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 11: July Arrive @ 5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Northampton Country Club, 135 Main St., Leeds. Cost: $10 for members.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 12: 41st Pancake Breakfast, 7-11 a.m., hosted by South Middle School, 30 West Silver St., Westfield. Rain or shine. Attractions include a bounce house, face painting, entertainment, a live broadcast from WSKB 89.5, and vendor tables. Sponsors to date include BusinessWest (pancake sponsor), Appalachian Press (placemat sponsor), Puffer Printing (ticket sponsor), and Dunkin’ Donuts (coffee sponsor). Cost: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for kids under 10. For additional sponsorships or tickets, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618 or visit www.westfieldbiz.org.
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
• July 19: Golf Tournament, 11 a.m., hosted by Crestview Country Club, 281 Shoemaker Lane, Agawam. Cost: $600 per foursome, $150 per individual. Reservations may be made at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com, [email protected], or (413) 755-1310.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 25: West Meets West at the Ranch Networking Event, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Ranch Golf Club in Southwick. Join us as we pair up with the Greater Westfield Chamber for an evening of games, fun, networking, and food. These events bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. For more information about this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• Aug. 6: 15th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament, hosted by the Ranch Golf Club in Southwick. Schedule: 11:30 a.m.: registration; noon: lunch; 1 p.m.: shotgun start, scramble format. Putting contest, 15th hole air cannon, Carrabba’s Cuisine Hole, and more. Cost: $125 for golf and dinner. For more information and tickets to this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or [email protected], or register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• Aug. 16: Free Membership Appreciation Luncheon, noon to 1:30 p.m., hosted by Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Riverdale Street, West Springfield. Lunch is on us! Members can register for this networking event and bring a non-member guest, and you both enjoy a free lunch. Seating is limited, so register at www.westoftheriverchamber.com before it’s too late. For more information, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880.