Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• July 31: Entrepreneurial Meet-up, hosted by Shire Breu Hous, Dalton.
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 30: 15th Annual Golf Tournament, hosted by Orchards Golf Club, South Hadley. Schedule: 10:30 a.m.: registration, putting contest, and light lunch; noon: shotgun start, scramble format; 5 p.m.: social hour and cash bar; 6 p.m.: dinner and awards ceremony. Hole-in-one, longest-drive, and closest-to-pin contests. Cost: $150 per player, $600 for a foursome. To register, visit www.amherstarea.com/events/details/2018-golf-tournament-19060.
• Aug. 30: Candidate Debate, 7 p.m., hosted by Amherst Regional Middle School auditorium. A pre-primary debate for candidates seeking the Democratic nomination for state representative (Third Hampshire) and state senator (Hampshire, Franklin, Worcester).
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 16: European Café & Open House, 4:30-7 p.m., hosted by Chicopee Chamber of Commerce & Courtyard, 264 Exchange St., Chicopee. Come enjoy a taste of the European flavors of the local restaurants, all in a relaxed setting with the musical stylings of Sergio D’Orsini. Meet and greet the local artists and tour the Chamber of Commerce and engage with many small business owners, including MaryKay, Herbarium, Lemon Grass Fitness, and TrueHeart Wellness, to name a few. Presented in partnership with Westfield Bank. Cost: $25 for one attendee, $40 for two attendees (must be purchased at the same time). Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• July 25: West Meets West at the Ranch Networking Event, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Ranch Golf Club in Southwick. Join us as we pair up with the Greater Westfield Chamber for an evening of games, fun, networking, and food. These events bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. For more information about this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• Aug. 6: 15th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament, hosted by the Ranch Golf Club in Southwick. Schedule: 11:30 a.m.: registration; noon: lunch; 1 p.m.: shotgun start, scramble format. Putting contest, 15th hole air cannon, Carrabba’s Cuisine Hole, and more. Cost: $125 for golf and dinner. For more information and tickets to this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or [email protected], or register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• Aug. 16: Free Membership Appreciation Luncheon, noon to 1:30 p.m., hosted by Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Riverdale Street, West Springfield. Lunch is on us! Members can register for this networking event and bring a non-member guest, and you both enjoy a free lunch. Seating is limited, so register at www.westoftheriverchamber.com before it’s too late. For more information, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880.