Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 15: CEO Power Hour Luncheon featuring Carla Cosenzi of Country Nissan/Hyundai, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., hosted by the Collegian Court. A quarterly luncheon series where CEOs tell of how they rose to their positions. Series sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. Cost: $30 for members, $35 for non-members. Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
• Jan. 16: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by the Castle of Knights, Memorial Drive, Chicopee. Sponsored by Westfield Bank, Holyoke Medical Center, Polish National Credit Union, PeoplesBank, Spherion Staffing, and Insurance Center of New England. Annual meeting. Chief greeter: Kevin Kober of Polish National Credit Union. Keynote speaker: Cidalia Inacio of Westfield Bank. Cost: $23 for members, $28 for non-members. Sign up online at chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
• Jan. 30: Annual HR Update, 8:30-10:30 a.m., hosted by Hampton Inn, Memorial Drive, Chicopee. Join this presentation with attorney John Gannon of Skoler, Abbott & Presser, P.C., one of the leading labor and employment law firms serving employers in New England, for a discussion aimed to prepare you to enter the New Year with a better understanding of state and federal laws employers need to be aware of in 2019. Series sponsored by Westfield Bank. For more information, visit chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 31: Celebrate Success, 5-8 p.m., hosted by Northampton Country Club, 135 Main St., Leeds. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union, Finck & Perras, and Taylor Real Estate. The event honors milestone achievers, salutes annual award recipients, and gives a preview of where the chamber will head in 2019. Cost: $40 per person, which includes dinner. Pre-registration is required. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 16: Business After Hours, 5-7 p.m., hosted by 110 Grill at Holyoke Mall. Get connected and help your business grow. Offering seasonal menus from the freshest ingredients, the 110 Grill is a comfortable and upscale-casual atmosphere. 110 Grill hosts its guests in an intimate setting with open kitchens, a large horseshoe bar, and a toasty fireplace. Stop in and see why we’re so excited about this new Holyoke gem. Light bites, cash bar, door prizes, and 50/50 raffle. Cost: $10 for members, $25 for non-members.
• Jan. 24: Legislative Leaders Reception, 5 p.m., hosted by Marcotte Ford, 1025 Main St., Holyoke. Sponsored by Marcotte Ford, bankESB, the Dowd Agencies, Holyoke Community College, Holyoke Medical Center, and the Republican. Build connections and network among the Greater Holyoke business community as well as local and state legislators. Featuring keynote speakers Timothy Brennan, executive director of the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission, and Denis Luzuriaga, managing partner at the Cubit. Hearty hors d’oeuvres and open bar. Cost: $40.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 14: January After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Roots Aquatics and Fitness Center, 217 Root Road, Westfield. Refreshments will be served, and a 50/50 raffle will benefit the chamber’s scholarship fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members (cash or credit paid at the door). Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.