Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Feb. 26: 1Berkshire Entrepreneurial Meetup. Looking to start up a business? Grow your network? Meet others with similar business interests? 1Berkshire is a countywide organization with an innovative approach to economic development. Get to know fellow entrepreneurs and business owners, rub elbows with local leaders, and share success stories at the monthly free Entrepreneurial Meetups. Free of charge. Register at www.meetup.com/1berkshire-alliance.
• Feb. 28: 1Berkshire February Chamber Nite, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Barrington Stage Co. Wolfson Center, 122 North St., Pittsfield. Join us for the February Chamber Nite in partnership with Downtown Pittsfield Inc. Members of either organization get in for free. Stick around after the event for discounted tickets to the 10×10 play festival. Register at www.1berkshire.com.
FRANKLIN COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 7: Business After Hours, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Greenfield Savings Bank, 400 Main St., Greenfield. Come meet the chamber’s new executive director, Diana Szynal, at a wine and chocolate pre-Valentine’s Day networking event sponsored by Greenfield Savings Bank. Register at franklincc.org or e-mail [email protected]
• Feb. 22: Monthly Breakfast Series, 7:30-9 a.m., hosted by Greenfield Community College Cohn Family Dining Commons, One College Drive, Greenfield. Full breakfast will be served during the program, which will feature a panel on the ways businesses and secondary schools can benefit from each other and help the community. Sponsored by Franklin Hampshire Workforce Board. Register at franklincc.org or e-mail [email protected]
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 7: Business After Hours, 4:30-6:30 p.m., hosted by Elms College, 291 Springfield St., Chicopee. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. An evening of fun, networking, and an opportunity to meet potential employees. Free hors d’oeuvres and cash bar available. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Feb. 12: Educational Seminar on Employee Development, 7:30-9:30 a.m., hosted by Elms College, College Center FDR Room, 291 Springfield St., Chicopee. Sponsored by Elms College MBA Department. An educational seminar on proper planning and maintenance of your employees’ development. Includes a continental breakfast. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
• Feb. 22: Lights On Arts & Culture, 5-8 p.m., hosted by select downtown Chicopee businesses. Explore local art, meet the people, visit the places, and learn about the events that help to shape our city’s culture. Sponsored by the Greater Chicopee Chamber of Commerce, the Chicopee Cultural Council, and TDI Partner. Cost is free, but donations are welcome. Check out more information online at chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 19: In the Know, 5-7 p.m., hosted by New City Brewery, 180 Pleasant St., Easthampton. The first in a series of three panel discussions exploring the challenges and frustrations shared by business owners. Panelists will include Elizabeth Paquette from Rock Valley Tool, Mark Zatyrka from INSA, and Nate Costa from the Springfield Thunderbirds. There will be time for networking and noshing after the panel concludes. Cost: $15 for members, $30 for non-members. Pre-registration is required. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 20: Business After Hours, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Gary Rome Hyundai, 150 Whiting Farms Road, Holyoke. Get connected and help your business grow. Meet the Gary Rome team, Jack and Gary, as welcome guests during one of their busiest seasons. Light bites, cash bar, door prizes, and 50/50 raffle. Cost: $10 for members, $25 for non-members.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 4: February Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., hosted by Armbrook Village, 551 North Road, Westfield. Join us for our monthly Mayor’s Coffee Hour with Westfield Mayor Brian Sullivan. The event is free and open to the public. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events or call the chamber at (413) 568-1618 to register so we can give our host a head count.
• Feb. 11: February After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Pair A Dice Clean, LLC, 31 St. Jacques Ave., Agawam. Refreshments will be served, and a 50/50 raffle will benefit the chamber scholarship fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free for members, $15 for non-members (cash or credit paid at the door). Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
SOUTH HADLEY & GRANBY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 7: Business After 5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Yarde Tavern, 3 Hadley St., South Hadley. Refreshments will be served, and connections will be made. Bring your business cards to share and to enter a raffle to win a prize. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. Register by e-mailing Kim Prough at [email protected]
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
• Feb. 6: Winning the War for Talent, 7:15 a.m.-9 a.m., hosted by the MassMutual Center, 1277 Main St., Springfield. Presented by Mark Emrick of the Employers Assoc. of the NorthEast. Sponsored by United Personnel and the Employers Assoc. of the NorthEast. Cost: $25 for members ($30 at the door), $35 for non-members ($40 at the door). To register, visit www.springfieldregionalchamber.com, e-mail [email protected], or call (413) 755-1310.
• Feb. 28: Leadership Institute, hosted by TD Bank Conference Center, 1441 Main St., Springfield. Presented in partnership with Western New England University College of Business with support from the Irene E. and George A. Davis Foundation. The deadline to apply is Feb. 14. E-mail [email protected] for an application.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 6: Wicked Wednesday, 5-7 p.m., hosted by MacMillan Group, 265 Main St., Agawam. Wicked Wednesdays are monthly social events hosted by various businesses and restaurants. These events bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. For more information about this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or register at www.ourwrc.com.
• Feb. 28: Mayoral Breakfast, 7-9 a.m., hosted by Crestview Country Club, Agawam. Join us as we listen to an informative discussion with our mayors, who will update the guests on all that is going on in our towns individually and collaboratively. For sponsorships or to register online, visit www.ourwrc.com.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• Feb. 21: February Third Thursday & Trivia, 5 p.m., hosted by Nathan Bills Bar & Restaurant. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. Visit springfieldyps.com to register.