Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 21: Party on the Patio Chamber Open House, 4:30-7 p.m., sponsored by Westfield Bank, Polish National Credit Union, and PeoplesBank. Networking, international foods from favorite Chicopee restaurants, cash bar, and live music. Cost: $25 or two for $40. Register at www.chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Aug. 29: Seminar: “Grants and Opportunities Available to Small Businesses” with Samalid Hogan, 8:30-10:30 a.m., hosted by Hampton Inn, Chicopee. Sponsored by Westfield Bank. An interactive opportunity for small businesses and startups to learn how to tap into state and local support. Cost: $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Coffee, tea, and light breakfast included. Register at www.chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Sept. 12: Business After Hours, 4:30-6:30 p.m.. hosted by the Red Fez. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. Networking fun at a Chicopee staple, featuring a full Portuguese buffet and cash bar. Space is limited for this annual event. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. Register at www.chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Sept. 18: Salute Breakfast: “Maintaining the Work-Life Balance,” 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by MassMutual Learning and Conference Center, Chicopee. Sponsored by Westfield Bank, Holyoke Medical Center, N. Riley Construction Inc., Polish National Credit Union, USI Insurance Services, Spherion Staffing Services, and PeoplesBank. Featuring state Rep. Aaron Vega (chief greeter) and Kathy Anderson of Holyoke Medical Center (keynote speaker). An interactive opportunity for small businesses and startups to learn how to tap into state and local support. Cost: $23 for members, $28 for non-members. Register at www.chicopeechamber.org/events.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Sept. 12: Networking by Night, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Nini’s Ristorante, 124 Cottage St., Easthampton. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. The event will include food provided by Nini’s, a cash bar, and business-to-business relationship building. This event is free to members and their employees; however, pre-registration is required. Non-members are invited for $20. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
• Sept. 27: “Women and the Art of Risk,” 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., hosted by the Log Cabin, 500 Easthampton Road, Holyoke. This year’s women’s leadership event will feature workshops, discussions, and career-development opportunities, all led by distinguished women from the Pioneer Valley. Hear personal and professional stories of how taking calculated risks led these women to new adventures and made them stronger leaders. Keynote speaker: Jody Kasper, chief of Police, city of Northampton. Cost: $119, which includes breakfast and lunch. A table of 10 may be purchased for $875. Pre-registration is required. No tickets will be sold at the door. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 1: Downtown Northampton Marketing Meeting, 8-9:30 a.m. Join the Greater Northampton Chamber, the Downtown Northampton Assoc., and Rhyme Digital for a presentation and feedback session on northampton.live, the new website for all things Northampton. Learn about how businesses can engage in digital marketing and plug into this resource. Cost: free. For more information, visit northamptonchamber.com.
• Aug. 21: Dazzle and Dine Holiday Menu Preview Party, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Inn on Boltwood. Planning your holiday party? Mix and mingle with the inn’s team, take a tour of its event spaces, and enjoy hors d’oeuvres, a sampling of entrées, and live entertainment. Reserve your holiday party early to receive special discounts and perks. Cost: $20 per person. For more information and to register, visit northamptonchamber.com.
• Sept. 11: September [email protected], 5-7 p.m., hosted by Northampton Survival Center. Come when you can, stay as long as you can. A casual mix and mingle with friends and colleagues. Cost: $10 for members, $12 for non-members. For more information and to register, visit northamptonchamber.com.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 7: West Meets West Business After Hours, hosted by Storrowton Tavern, 1305 Memorial Ave., West Springfield. A networking collaboration between the Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce and West of the River Chamber of Commerce. Cash bar and appetizers will be available. Bring your business cards and expand your network. Cost: free for chamber members, $10 cash at the door for non-members. Marketing table sponsorships are available for $100.
• Sept. 9: Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., hosted by the Arbors, 40 Court St., Westfield. Join us for coffee with Westfield Mayor Brian Sullivan. The event is free and open to the public, but pre-registration is requested so we may give our host a proper head count. Register online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events or call (413) 568-1618.
• Sept. 16: After 5 Connections, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Polish National Credit Union, 1 Parkside Ave., Westfield. Refreshments will be served, and a 50/50 raffle will benefit the chamber scholarship fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free to both chamber members and non-members. For more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618, or register online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events.
• Sept. 21: September Breakfast, 7-9 a.m., hosted by the 104th Fighter Wing ANG, 175 Falcon Dr., Westfield. Platinum event sponsor: Baystate Noble Hospital. Gold sponsor: Westfield Gas & Electric. Silver sponsor: A Plus HVAC Inc. Bronze sponsors: Behavioral Health Network/the Carson Center, Governor’s Center, and the Arbors. For sponsorships or registration questions, e-mail [email protected] or call (413) 568-1618. Cost to attend: $28 for members, $43 for non-members. Register online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Aug. 7: West Meets West Networking with Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce, 5-7 p.m., hosted by 1305 Memorial Ave., West Springfield. Join us for a night of networking with the Greater Westfield Chamber, featuring food, raffle prizes, and fun for all. Cost: free for chamber members, $10 cash at the door for non-members. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information about this event, call the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• Sept. 4: Wicked Wednesday, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Partners Restaurant, Agawam. Wicked Wednesdays are monthly social events, hosted by various businesses and restaurants, that bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. For more information about this event, call the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• Sept. 17: Legislative Breakfast, 7-9 a.m., hosted by Crestview Country Club, Agawam. Presenting sponsor: Health New England. A panel of legislators, featuring state Sens. James Welch and Donald Humason and state Reps. Nicholas Boldyga and Michael Finn, will provide updates from Beacon Hill, followed by a question-and-answer session. Sponsorship opportunities are available. For sponsorships or to register online, visit www.westoftheriverchamber.com. For more information on ticket sales, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or [email protected]
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• Aug. 15: August Third Thursday, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the White Lion Summer Beer Garden Join us for our signature networking Third Thursday. YPS will be hanging in the VIP area. Cost: free. Register at www.springfieldyps.com.