Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
CHamber corners: Upcoming Events
• Sept. 14: After 5, 5-7 p.m. at Mama Iguana’s, Mai• Street, Northampton. Members, $10; non-members, $20. To reserve tickets, contact Cecile Larose at (413) 755-1313 or [email protected]
• Sept. 15: ACCGS board of directors meeting, 8-9 a.m., TD Bank Conference Center, Springfield.
• Sept. 19: ACCGS Golf Tournament, Ludlow Country Club, Tony Lema Drive, Ludlow. Shotgu• start at noon. Cost per golfer, $150. Contact Cecile Larose, [email protected]
• Sept. 21: ERC board of directors meeting, 8-9 a.m., the Gardens of Wilbraham, Community Room, 2 Lodge Lane, Wilbraham.
• Sept. 21: ACCGS ambassadors meeting, 4-5 p.m., EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
• Sept. 21: PWC Luncheon, “Up the Ladder: The Power of Education.” Special guest speaker: Carol Leary, president, Bay Path College. Reserve tickets through Lyn• Johnson, [email protected]
• Sept. 30: Hampden/Wilbraham Golf Classic, Country Club of Wilbraham. Shotgu• start at noon. Cost per golfer: $110. Contact Sarah Tsitso, [email protected]
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
• Sept. 21: Chamber breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m. Hosted by: Applewood at Amherst. Topic updates o• North and South Amherst and Kendrick Park. Sponsored by Elite Home Health Agency. Tickets: $15 for chamber members; $20 for non-members.
RSVP at (413) 253-0700 or [email protected]
Chicopee Chamber of Commerce
• Sept. 21: Salute breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m. at the MassMutual Learning & Conference Center, 350 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Tickets: $19 for members; $26 for non-members.
• Sept. 27: Rake i• the Business Table Top Expo & Business Networking Event, 4:30- 7 p.m. at the Castle of Knights, 1599 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Presented by the Chicopee, Greater Holyoke, Greater Westfield, and the North Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce. Exhibitor fee: $100 per table. Admissio• fee: $5 pre-registered, $10 at the door. Sig• up online www.chicopeechamber.org, or call (413) 594-2101
Greater Easthampto• Chamber of Commerce
• Sept. 24: Recycling Day, 8:30 a.m-1 p.m. Responsibly dispose of your old computer, monitor, television, stereo and/or home and office appliances. Ope• to all members of area communities. Location: Valley Recycling, 245 Easthampto• Road (Route 10), Northampton. Contact the chamber office at (413) 527-9414 or [email protected] for recycling fees. Recycling services courtesy of Duseau Trucking, Hatfield. Proceeds to benefit chamber community programs.
Holyoke Chamber of Commerce
• Sept. 14: Holyoke Chamber Clambake, 5 to 7:30 p.m., Holyoke Country Club. Presented by United Water and sponsored by Kittredge Center at Holyoke Community College, Reidy Heating & Cooling Inc., Weld Management. and Westfield Bank. A seafood feast: lobster, steamers, clam chowder, make your ow• strawberry shortcake bar, and much more. Raffle prizes, cash-prize putting contest, discounted golf, 50/50 raffle. Cost: $30. Call (413) 534-3376 to reserve tickets, or register online at holyokechamber.com
• Sept. 16: Legislative Coffee Hour, 7:45 to 9:15 a.m., Yankee Pedlar Inn, 1866 Northampto• St. Sponsored by Dowd Insurance Agency and Loomis Communities. Featuring Sen. Michael Knapik and Rep. Michael Kane discussing the challenges and opportunities facing the Commonwealth, Holyoke, and local businesses i• the months ahead. Cost: $20 for members, $25 for non-members. Call Wanda Zabawa at (413) 534-3376 to reserve tickets, or register online at holyokechamber.com
• Sept. 21: 2011 Pacesetter Awards Recognitio• Breakfast, 7:30 a.m., the Log Cabin. Sponsored by Ferriter & Ferriter, Attorneys; Lester Halper• & Co., P.C.; People’s United Bank; and Ross Insurance Agency. The Pacesetter Awards go to exceptional small businesses and nonprofit agencies, entrepreneurs, and advocates who make other businesses successful. Cost: $20. Call (413) 534-3376 to reserve tickets, or register online at holyokechamber.com
• Sept. 27: The 14th Annual Rake i• the Business Table Top Showcase, 4:30 to 7 p.m., Castle of Knights, 1599 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Presented by the Greater Holyoke, Chicopee, Greater Westfield, and North Central Connecticut chambers of commerce. A cost-effective networking opportunity for one’s business, with opportunities to meet potential new customers and clients. Cost: $100 for chamber member exhibitors, $5 for the public. Call (413) 534-3376 to reserve tickets.
Northampto• Area Young Professional Society
• Sept. 15: Vote the Valley, 5-7 p.m., Springfield Country Club, West Springfield. YPS (Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield) i• Partnership with NAYP (Northampto• Area Young Professionals) bring back Vote the Valley.
Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce
• Sept. 13: Skinner Museum Stroll, 5-7 p.m. Sponsored by Mount Holyoke College. Special guest: Lyn• Pasquerella, president of Mount Holyoke College. Highlights: tours of Skinner Museum collection; refreshments under the tent. Tickets: $5 for chamber members.
Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce
• Sept. 12: Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m. Hosted by the Holiday In• Express, Barnes Meeting Room. Complimentary coffee and Danish. Call the Chamber office at (413) 568-1618 if you pla• o• attending.
• Sept. 16: Chamber September Breakfast. Registratio• begins at 7:15 a.m. Hosted by 104th Fighter Wing Air National Guard Base, 175 Falco• Dr., Westfield. Guest speaker will be Alla• W. Blair, President and CEO of the Economic Development Council of Wester• Mass. Cost: members, $20; non-members, $25. Contact Carrie Dearing at (413) 568-1618 or at [email protected]
• Sept. 27: 14th Annual Rake i• the Business Table Top Showcase. The Greater Westfield, Chicopee, Greater Holyoke, and North Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce will hold a multi-chamber trade show. Members may purchase a table for $100; purchase includes four complimentary admissio• tickets. Admissio• for the public is $5 for anyone who pre-registers, $10 at the door. Sponsorship opportunities are also available at a platinum, gold, or silver level. Call the Carrie at (413) 568-1618 or e-mail, [email protected]
YPS – Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield
• Sept. 15: Vote the Valley, 5-7 p.m. at Springfield Country Club, West Springfield. YPS (Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield) i• Partnership with NAYP (Northampto• Area Young Professionals) bring back Vote the Valley.