Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Feb. 1: February [email protected], 7:15 a.m., Ludlow Country Club. Networking beginning at 7:15 a.m., breakfast buffet opens at 7:30 a.m., and program begins at 7:55 a.m. Cost: $20 for members, $30 for non-members. Seaso• tickets sponsor: Freedom Credit Union. Sig• sponsor: FastSigns. Coffee bar sponsor: YMCA of Greater Springfield. The chamber is still looking for sponsors for this breakfast. Contact Cecile Larose at (413) 755-1313 or [email protected] for information.
• Feb. 7: Springfield Chamber of Commerce Executive Directors’ Meeting, 12-1:30 p.m., EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
• Feb. 8: Professional Women’s Chamber Critical Thinking @ Problem Solving Symposium, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Max’s Tavern, MassMutual Room, Springfield. Cost: $25 for members, $25 for non-members.
• Feb. 8: February After5, 5-7 p.m., Chez Josef. Joi• fellow chamber members for a• evening of networking, food, and a cash bar. Cost: $10 for members, $20 for non-members. Sponsorships are available. Contact Cecile Larose at (413) 755-1313 or [email protected] for more information.
• Feb. 10: ACCGS Legislative Steering Committee, 8-9 a.m., TD Bank Conference Center, Springfield.
• Feb. 15: ERC Board of Directors’ Meeting, 8-9 a.m., the Gardens of Wilbraham, Community Room, 2 Lodge Lane, Wilbraham.
• Feb. 15: ACCGS Ambassadors Meeting, 4-5 p.m., EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
• Feb. 16: ACCGS Executive Committee Meeting, 12-1 p.m., TD Bank Conference Room, Chamber Offices.
• Feb. 16: Springfield Leadership Institute begins. For information, contact Lyn• Johnso• at [email protected]
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 2: Chamber After Five, 5-7 p.m., Lit Mezze Lounge and Nightclub. Cost: $5 for members, $10 for non-members.
• Feb. 8: Chamber Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., the Lord Jeffery Inn. Guest Speaker: Biddy Martin, president, Amherst College. Cost: $12 for members, $15 for non-members.
Chicopee Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 15: Chicopee Chamber Salute Breakfast/Annual Meeting, 7:15-9 a.m., Castle of Knights, 1599 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Cost: $19 for members, $26 for non-members preregistered.
• Feb. 22: Chicopee Chamber Business After Hours, 5-7 p.m., Hu Ke Lau, 705 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Joint networking event with the Massachusetts Latino Chamber of Commerce. Cost: $5 for members, $15 for non-members pre-registered. Sig• up online at www.chicopeechamber.org, or call (413) 594-2101.
Frankli• County Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 24: Breakfast Series, 7:30-9 a.m., Chandler’s at Yankee Candle, Deerfield. Topic: “I Love My Job” — a panel of local speakers happy i• their work. Sponsored by Yankee Candle Co. Cost: $12 for members, $15 for non-members.
Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 15: Chamber After Hours, 5-7 p.m., Mrs. Mitchell’s Kitchen, 514 Westfield Road, Holyoke. Sponsored by Holyoke Credit Union. Cost: $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members. Make a reservatio• by calling the chamber at (413) 534-3376 or online at holycham.com.
• Feb. 17: Legislative Luncheon, 12-2 p.m., Log Cabi• Banquet & Meeting House. Keynote speaker: Therese Murray. Cost: $36. Purchase tickets by calling the chamber at (413) 534-3376 or online at holycham.com.
Northampto• Area Young Professional Society
• Feb. 9: February NAYP Networking Event 5-8 p.m., the Clario• Hotel & Conference Center, One Atwood Dr., Northampton. For more information, visit www.thenayp.com.
West of the River Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 2: Nighttime Networking event, 5 p.m., BMW of West Springfield, 1712 Riverdale St. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. For more information, contact the WRC at (413) 426-3880 or e-mail [email protected]
Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 6: Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., Elm Street Diner, 266 Elm St., Westfield. Mayor Knapik welcomes you to hear about our the city and to bring any questions, concerns, or ideas. The event is free. Call Carrie Dearing at (413) 568-1618 to register.
• Feb. 15: February WestNet, 5-7 p.m., Tekoa Country Club, 459 Russell Road, Westfield. Guest speaker: Rich Rubin, executive director of the America• Red Cross Westfield Chapter. Cost: $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members. Networking, cash bar, and free hors d’oeurvres. Call Carrie Dearing at (413) 568-1618 to register.