Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
OF COMMERCE OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• April 3: Springfield Chamber of Commerce Executive Directors meeting, noon to 1:30 p.m., EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
• April 4: ACCGS Business @ Breakfast, at the MassMutual Learning & Conference Center, Memorial Drive, Chicopee. Doors open at 7:15 a.m. Cost: $20 for members, $30 for non-members.
• April 11: ACCGS After 5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Get Set Marketing, 207 Worthington St., Springfield. Cost: $10 for members, $20 for non-members.
• April 13: ACCGS Legislative Steering Committee, 8-9 a.m., at the TD Bank Conference Center, Springfield.
• April 18: ERC Board of Directors meeting, 8- 9 a.m., at the Gardens of Wilbraham, Community Room, 2 Lodge Lane, Wilbraham.
• April 18: ACCGS Ambassadors Meeting, 4-5 p.m., EDC Conference Room, Springfield.
• April 19: ACCGS Executive Committee meeting, noon to 1 p.m., in the TD Bank Conference Room, Chamber Offices.
• April 25: Annual Beacon Hill Summit. Save the date for the ACCGS’ yearly State House visit. Details to follow soon.
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• March 28: Margarita Madness, 5-7 p.m., at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art. The public is invited. Cost: $25 per person, $40 per couple; chamber members are $20 per person. A margarita-tasting event will be featured; sample 12 margaritas and vote for your favorites. Sponsored by MassLive.com, the Valley Advocate, Greenfield Savings Bank, Applewood at Amherst, Copycat Amherst, Encharter Insurance LLC, Hope & Feathers Framing, Johnny’s Tavern, Judie’s Restaurant, 30 Boltwood, Lit, the Pub, UMass Fine Arts Center, Your Promotional Consultant/NEPM, and more.
• April 11: Chamber breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., at the Lord Jeffery Inn. Cost: $15 for non-members, $12 for members.
• April 17: Chamber Brown Bag: “Networking Secrets from an Ex-Wallflower,” 12:30-2 p.m., in the Jones Library large meeting room. Guest speaker: Val Nelson.
• April 25: Chamber After 5, 5- 7 p.m., event location to be announced. Cost: $10 for non-members, $5 for members.
CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• April 1: April Salute Breakfast, 7:15- 9 a.m., at the Kittredge Center at Holyoke Community College. Cost: $19 for members, $26 for non-members.
• April 12: Business Executive Roundtables, 8:30-10:30 a.m. The CEO Roundtables program will match up to 15 business leaders from non-competitive companies based on company size and expectations. It is not an industry group. Participants come from companies in various fields to confidently share their unique perspectives, experience, business challenges, and lessons learned during regular monthly meetings that offer intellectual discussion and debate. Cost: $75 for members, $100 for non-members.
• April 25: April Business After Hours, 5-7 p.m., at the Hampton Inn in Chicopee. Cost: $5 for members, $15 for non-members.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• April 24: HCC non-credit course. Special chamber rate. Call the chamber for more information.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• April 4: Arrive @5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by RK Miles, 24 West St., West Hatfield. Arrive when you can, stay as long as you can; a casual mix and mingle with colleagues and friends. Sponsored by Keiter Builders. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. For more information about the event or to RSVP, call the chamber at (413) 584-1900, or e-mail [email protected]
PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S CHAMBER
• April 3: Professional Women’s Chamber New Member Welcome Reception, 6-8 p.m., at the 350 Grill, Worthington St., Springfield. Free hors d’oeuvres; cash bar.
• April 11: Professional Women’s Chamber Roundtable, “Health and Wellness,” 11 a.m.-1 p.m., hosted by Max’s Tavern, MassMutual Room, Springfield. Cost: $25 for members, $35 for non-members.
• April 26: The Professional Women’s Chamber “Chocolate Affair,” 6- 9 p.m., at Chez Josef, Tivoli Room, Agawam. Featuring chocolate desserts, cordials, and shopping at vendor booths. Cost: $25 in advance, $40 at the door.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• March 28: WestNet Plus One!, 5-7 p.m., hosted by PeoplesBank, 281 East Main St., Westfield. Network with fellow chamber members and meet new members and businesses in the area. Guest speaker: Patrick Berry, President of the Westfield News. Cost: $10 for chamber members, $15 cash for non-members. Don’t forget your business cards. To register, call Carrie Dearing at (413) 568-1618 or e-mail [email protected]
• March 31: 2012 Spring Southwick Economic Development Commission (EDC) Home & Business Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., at Town Hall, 454 College Highway, Southwick. This tabletop exhibit of Southwick businesses is free to the public, and the EDC will be collecting non-perishable food items for the local Food Pantry. Several free seminars will be held. Please visit www.southwickma.info for more information.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY OF
• April 19: April Third Thursday, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Adolfo’s Ristorante, 254 Worthington St., Springfield.