Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• May 9: After5, 5-7 p.m., Elegant Affairs/the Glass Room, 1380 Mai• St., Springfield. Enjoy a night of food, drink, great company, and fantastic networking. Cost is $10 for members, $20 for non-members. Registratio• may be done online at www.myonlinechamber.com, or e-mail [email protected]
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• May 9: Chamber Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., at the Red Barn. Cost is $12 for members, $15 for non-members.
• May 22: Chamber After Five, 5-7 p.m., at the The Lord Jeffery Inn. Cost is $5 for members, $10 for non-members.
GREATER EASTHAMPTO• CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• May 10: Networking by Night Business Card Exchange, 5-7 p.m. Sponsored by Easthampto• Savings Bank and hosted by Amy’s Place Bar & Grill, 80-82 Cottage St., Easthampton. This event features hors d’ouevres, door prizes, and a cash bar. Tickets: $5 for members, $15 for future members.
• May 18: Wine & Microbrew Tasting, 6-8:30 p.m., One Cottage Street (corner of Cottage and Unio• streets) i• Easthampton. Sample more tha• 50 wines and microbrews and enjoy fine food and a• extraordinary raffle. Major sponsor: Easthampto• Savings Bank. Event sponsor: Innovative Business Systems. Wine Sponsor: Westfield Spirit Shop. Microbrew sponsor: Big E’s Supermarket. Food Sponsor: Log Rolling at the Log Cabin/Delaney House. Benefactor: Finck & Perras Insurance Agency. Tickets are $30 i• advance, $35 at the door. To order tickets or for more information, call the chamber office at (413) 527-9414 or order online at www.easthamptonchamber.org.
• May 20: “For The Kids!” Easthampton’s 12th Annual Big Rig Day, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (rai• or shine), at the Easthampto• Municipal Building & Public Safety Complex, Payso• Avenue, Easthampton. See trucks of all sizes — constructio• equipment, safety vehicles, and specialty cars and trucks. Free admissio• and parking. For more information, visit www.bigrigday.com.
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• May 16: Chamber After Hours, 5-7 p.m., at Simplicity Salon, 1735 Northampto• St., Holyoke. Sponsored by Girls Inc. of Holyoke and Girl Scouts of Central and Wester• Mass. Cost is $10 for chamber members, $15 for non-members. A marketing table is $25. Joi• your friends and colleagues for this informal evening of networking. Call the chamber at (413) 534-3376 or register online at holyokechamber.com.
• May 21: The 44th Annual Holyoke Chamber Golf Tournament at Wyckoff Country Club, 233 Easthampto• Road, Holyoke. Registratio• and lunch at 11 a.m. Tee off at noo• (scramble format). Cost is $125 per player, which includes 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, prizes, dinner buffet, gift bag, and foursome photo. Awards, cash prizes, and raffles will follow dinner, consisting of a• array of elaborate food stations. Call the Holyoke Chamber at (413) 534-3376 to sig• up, or register online at holyokechamber.com.
• May 30: Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting, 4 p.m.,
at the Log Cabi• Banquet & Meeting House. Program followed by grand receptio• with assorted food stations. Sponsored by Goss & McLai• Insurance Agency; Resnic, Beauregard, Waite & Driscoll; TD Bank; Dowd Insurance Agency Inc.; and PeoplesBank. Tickets are $25. Call (413) 534-3376 or register online at holyokechamber.com.
NORTHAMPTO• AREA YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY
• May 10: May Networking Event, 5-8 p.m., at Ibiza Tapas i• Northampton. Free to NAYP members, $5 for guests. Visit www.thenayp.com for details.
SOUTH HADLEY/GRANBY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• May 18: Legislative Breakfast, 7:30-9 a.m., at the Orchards Golf Club, South Hadley. Sponsors: South Hadley & Granby Chamber of Commerce. Special guests: legislative representatives. Tickets are $15 at the door. RSVP at (413) 532-6451 by May 11. Seating is limited.
• May 21: South Hadley & Granby Day at the Orchards Golf Club. Tee times, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Sponsor: South Hadley & Granby Chamber of Commerce. Opportunity to wi• a foursome at the Orchards. Cost is $65 per person, lunch included. For tee times and details, call Tony Giannetti at (413) 533-1784, or e-mail [email protected]
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• May 10: Programs Committee Meeting, 7:30- 9 a.m., at Management Search Inc., West Springfield.
• May 17: Economic Development Committee Meeting, 7:30-8:30 a.m., at the Work Opportunity Center, Agawam.
• May 18: Executive Committee Meeting, 8-9 a.m., at Hampde• Bank, West Springfield.
• May 22: Board of Directors Meeting, 7:30- 8:30 a.m., at the Captai• Leonard House, Agawam.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• May 16: WestNet Plus 1, 5-7 p.m. Hosted by Pioneer Valley Railroad, Old Montgomery Road, Westfield. Our monthly networking event will be held o• the Pinsly Railroad Dining Car and Caboose with a• opportunity to check out a locomotive i• the shop. Our sponsor this month is Comcast. The featured speaker this month is Andrew Morehouse of the Food Bank of Wester• Massachusetts. It’s a great opportunity to make business connections, so bring your business cards. Cost is $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members.
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• May 17: 4th Annual Great Golf Escape, 11 a.m.- 5 p.m., at Shaker Farms Country Club, Westfield. Non-member registrations opens April 1. Only 32 foursomes available.