Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Dec. 5: December [email protected], 7:30-9 a.m., at the Basketball Hall of Fame, Springfield. The monthly [email protected] series pays tribute to individuals, businesses, and organizations for major contributions to civic and economic growth and for actions that reflect honor on the region. To make reservations, visit www.myonlinechamber.com, e-mail Cecile Larose at [email protected], or fax a reservation to 755-1322.
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 19: After Five/Holiday Party, hosted by PeoplesBank, 56 Amity St., Amherst. Cost: $5 for members, $10 for non-members.
Chicopee Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 6: Holiday Open House, 4:30-6:30 p.m., at the Chicopee Chamber of Commerce, 264 Exchange St., Chicopee. Free admission for all chamber members. RSVP to [email protected].
• Dec. 19: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., Castle of Knights, 1599 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Cost: $20 for members, $26 for non-members. Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org.
Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 21: Annual Holiday Breakfast, 7:30-9 a.m., Deerfield Academy. The Citizen of the Year Award will be presented. Sponsored by the Recorder. Gifts for all, music by Gary Maynard and Friends. Cost: $24 for members, $25 for non-members.
Greater Easthampton Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 13: Holiday Dinner Dance, 6-11 p.m., hosted by the Log Cabin Banquet & Meeting House, Holyoke. An evening of friends and holiday spirit including the big raffle with a $5,000 drawing, butler-style hors d’ouevres, multi-station entrees, Viennese dessert table, cash martini and full-service bar. Music provided by Michael J. Productions. Cost: $50 per person inclusive; group reservations available.
Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 12: Holiday Business Breakfast, 7:30-9 a.m., hosted by the Delaney House, Holyoke. Sponsored by Holyoke Gas & Electric and Health New England. Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet while listening to the Holyoke High School Madrigal Choir fill the air with holiday spirit. Door prizes. Hat and glove drive; bring warm hats and gloves for homeless and needy men, women, and children. Tables reserved for groups of eight people. Call the Chamber at (413) 534-3376 to register or sign up online at holyokechamber.com.
• Dec. 19: Holiday Chamber After Hours, sponsored and hosted by the Delaney House. In addition to door prizes and a 50/50 raffle, the business networking event will also include a lottery ticket tree raffle. Tickets are $10 for members, $15 for non-members.
Northampton Area Young Professional Society
• Dec. 13: December Social, 5 p.m., hosted by Thornes Marketplace, 2nd Floor, 150 Main St., Northampton. Featured nonprofit: Highland Valley Elder Services Inc.
Greater Northampton Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 5: Northampton Chamber Monthly [email protected], 5-7 p.m., hosted by Don Muller Gallery, 40 Main St., Northampton. Sponsored by Florence Savings Bank. Arrive when you can, stay as long as you can. A casual mix and mingle with colleagues and friends.
• Dec. 18: December Meet & Eat, 7:30-9 a.m., hosted by the Delaney House, Holyoke. Sponsored by Easthampton Savings Bank. Learn from your colleagues at breakfast with the chamber. Cost: $15 for members. For more information, contact Jenna at the Chamber, (413) 584-1900, or e-mail [email protected].
West of the River Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 5: Wicked Wednesday, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Squires Bistro at Coopers Commons, 159 Main St., Agawam. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. Wicked Wednesdays are monthly social events, hosted by various businesses and restaurants, which bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. For more information, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or e-mail [email protected].
Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce
• Dec. 14: Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce Holiday Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by Tuckers Restaurant, 625 College Highway, Southwick. Sponsors: Westfield Bank, Gold Sponsor; First Niagara Bank, Silver Sponsor; Met Life, Bronze Sponsor. Guest speaker: Alan Popp, CEO of Colony Care. Performance by Westfield High School Show Choir. Cost: $25 for members, $30 cash for non-members. Donations of non-perishable food items or money are being accepted for the Westfield Food Pantry. For more information, call Pam at the chamber office at (413) 568-1618, or e-mail [email protected].
Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield
• Dec. 20: Third Thursday, 5-8 p.m., at the Barney Estate at Forest Park. Event includes a complementary drive through Bright Nights, and is sponsored by the spirit of Springfield and Elegant Affairs. For more details, visit www.springfieldyps.com.