Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
AMHERST AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 9: Chamber Annual Meeting Luncheon, noon to 1:30 p.m. Location to be announced. Cost: $25 fior members, $30 for non-members. For more information, visit www.amherstarea.com.
• Jan. 23: Chamber After Five, 5-7 p.m. Location to be announced. Tickets: $5 for members, $10 for non-members. For more information, visit www.amherstarea.com.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 24: Chamber Annual Meeting and Annual Awards Dinner to Celebrate Member Milestones, 5 p.m., Southampton Country Club, 329 College Highway, Southampton. Review of a successful 2012, annual awards presentation for business, business person, and community-service members of the year, and to honor members’ business milestones. Event sponsor: Easthampton Savings Bank. Cost: $30 per person, inclusive. For more information, visit [email protected]
GREATER HOLYOKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 9: Winners Circle, 5-7 p.m., Yankee Pedlar, 1866 Northampton St., Holyoke. Sponsored by Dowd Insurance Agency, Holyoke Community College, Holyoke Medical Center, PeoplesBank, and Resnic, Beauregard, Waite & Driscoll. Cost: $25. Call the chamber at (413) 534-3376 to register or sign up at holyokechamber.com.
• Jan. 16: Chamber Business Networking, 5-7 p.m., Homewood Suites, 375 Whitney Ave., Holyoke. Sponsored by CareerPoint. Cost: $10 for members, $15 cash for non-members. If you are a member of the hospitality industry or a small retailer, please attend as the chamber’s guest at no charge. Call the chamber at (413) 534-3376 to register or sign up at holyokechamber.com.
• Jan. 17: The Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce and the Holyoke Police Department are teaming up to co-host the chamber’s open house and a ribbon cutting at the grand oppening of the HPD’s ‘Hub’ office. The events will take place at 176 and 177 High St., 4-7 p.m. Both events are free and open to the public.
• Jan. 28: Basics of Marketing Seminar, 8:30-10 a.m. Learn some free and low-cost ideas on marketing your business. Cost: $10 for members, $20 for non-members. A continental breakfast is included in the price. Call the chamber at (413) 534-3376 to register or sign up at holyokechamber.com.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 9: WestNet. 5-7 p.m., at the Westwood Restaurant and Pub, 94 North Elm St., Westfield. Sponsored by For K9s and Felines. Guest speaker: Ray Maagero, Liberty Tax. Tickets: $10 cash for members, $15 cash for non-members. Your first WestNet is always free. Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, door prizes, great networking opportunity. Bring your business cards. To register, contact Pam Bussell at the chamber office, (413) 568-1618, or by e-mail at [email protected]