Eight Bacon Wilson Attorneys Named Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
SPRINGFIELD — Bacon Wilson announced that five attorneys have been named to the 2016 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list of top attorneys in the Commonwealth, and three have been named to the 2016 Massachusetts Rising Stars list. Both rosters appear in New England Super Lawyers magazine. Only 5% of New England’s lawyers are Super Lawyers, with attorneys selected for background, professional experience, achievement, and peer recognition. The following Bacon Wilson attorneys were honored for 2016:
• Gary Fialky – Business/Corporate, Banking, Real Estate;
• Michael Katz – Business/Corporate, Business Bankruptcy, Consumer Bankruptcy;
• Paul Rothschild – General Litigation, Employment and Labor, Personal Injury;
• Hyman Darling – Estate Planning & Probate, Elder Law, Tax; and
• Gina Barry – Estate Planning and Probate, Elder Law, Residential Real Estate.
Rising Stars are under 40 years of age, or have been practicing law for less than ten years. Fewer than 2.5% of New England lawyers are named as Rising Stars, including the following Bacon Wilson attorneys for 2016:
• Adam Basch – Construction Litigation, Business Litigation, Personal Injury;
• Benjamin Coyle – Business/Corporate; State, Local, and Municipal; Estate and Trust Litigation; and
• Thomas Reidy – Land Use/Zoning.
Super Lawyers is an attorney-rating service that compiles annual lists of attorneys with high degrees of peer recognition and professional achievement. There is no opportunity to pay for a listing. Rather, selections are determined by a process that includes independent research, evaluation of candidates, peer reviews, and a statewide survey of lawyers, rendering results that are credible, comprehensive, and diverse listings of exceptional attorneys.