Seven Robinson Donovan Attorneys Named to ‘Best Lawyers’
SPRINGFIELD — Robinson Donovan, P.C. announced that seven of its attorneys will be included in the 2015 edition of the prestigious national guide Best Lawyers in America.
Robinson Donovan attorneys were included in a number of categories, with three lawyers earning additional Lawyer of the Year recognition for their practice area. Only one lawyer in each practice area in each community is eligible to be named Lawyer of the Year. The Robinson Donovan honorees include:
• Richard Gaberman: corporate law; real estate law, commercial; tax certiorari; tax law; trusts and estates (23rd consecutive year); Lawyer of the Year, real-estate law. Also previous Lawyer of the Year award for trusts and estates
• James Martin: franchise law, automobile dealerships; real-estate law, franchise
• Jeffrey McCormick: personal-injury litigation, automobile collision; catastrophic injury; civil litigation; ethics and professional responsibility; insurance; medical malpractice; premises liability; professional malpractice
• Carla Newton: family law; Lawyer of the Year, family law
• Nancy Frankel Pelletier: personal-injury law, defendants (10th consecutive year)
• Patricia Rapinchuk: employment law, management; litigation, labor and employment; Lawyer of the Year, employment law, management
• Jeffrey Roberts: corporate law; trusts and estates; also previous Lawyer of the Year award for trusts and estates
For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has been regarded, by both the legal profession and the public, as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the U.S. The 2015 volume of Best Lawyers, the 21st edition, is based on a rigorous evaluation process that included thousands of clients, highly skilled lawyers, and law-firm representatives.