•Nov. 14: Chamber Nite, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Berkshire Country Day School, 55 Interlaken Road, Stockbridge. Cost: free. Register at www.1berkshire.com.
• Nov. 17: Berkshire Young Professionals Holiday Festive Brunch and market, time to be determined. Businesses, send your young employees to this connecting event where they can enjoy brunch with other young professionals and then head over to Greylock WORKS for the second annual Fall FESTIVE, a handmade holiday market celebrating local food and design from the Berkshires and beyond. Cost: $5 for event entry, food and drink separate. Register at www.1berkshire.com.
• Nov. 20: Entrepreneurial Meetup, 8 a.m. Meet, greet, and make things happen at these free networking events. Meetups bring entrepreneurs together on the last Tuesday of the month for coffee or drinks. Location to be determined. Cost: free. Register at www.1berkshire.com.
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 15: Holiday Bazaar & Raffle, 5-8 p.m., hosted at Portuguese American Club, Exchange Street, Chicopee. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union, PeoplesBank, Westfield Bank, Insurance Center of New England, and the Arbors Kids. Holiday Tree Raffle sponsored by Health New England. For more information on this event, visit chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Nov. 21: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by Summit View Banquet and Meeting House in Holyoke. Sponsored by United Personnel, Westfield Bank, Holyoke Medical Center, Polish National Credit Union, Gaudreau Group, Spherion Staffing Services, PeoplesBank, Veteran Services Office – City of Chicopee, Prosthetic & Orthotic Solutions, and First American Insurance Agency. Chief greeter: Stephanie Shaw of the Chicopee Veteran Services Office. The keynote speaker will be Jack Downing of Soldier On. Cost: $23 for members, $28 for non-members. Veterans will be admitted free of charge. Sign up online for this event at chicopeechamber.org/events.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 14: Hampshire County Business Bash, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Lord Jeffery Inn, 30 Boltwood Ave., Amherst. This tri-chamber networking event is being presented by the Greater Easthampton, Greater Northampton, and Amherst Area chambers of commerce. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. Pre-registration is suggested. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
• Dec. 7: Snow Ball, 6-11 p.m., hosted by the Boylston Rooms, 122 Pleasant St., Easthampton. A buffet will be served curtesy of Meyers Catering, and DJ Lori Bolanger will provide music for dancing. This event, sponsored by bankESB, Cooley Dickinson Health Care, Finck & Perras, Richards Fuel & Heating Inc., Taylor Real Estate, and Freedom Credit Union, is an ideal opportunity for an office holiday party. Cost: $75 per person. Pre-registration is required. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER NORTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 2, 6, 13, 27: “Maintaining a WorkPress Website,” 9:15-11:15 a.m. (Nov. 2, 6, 27); 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. (Nov. 13). Hosted by Greater Northampton Chamber of Commerce, 99 Pleasant St., Northampton. Presented by Pioneer Training. This class is intended for people who are currently maintaining or building a WordPress website. The class will meet for four sessions, and part a each session will be devoted to working on your own website, with assistance from the instructor. Participants are asked to bring their own laptops, as well as login credentials for their websites. Cost: $120 for members, $150 for non-members. Pre-registration is required, and space is limited. To register, visit goo.gl/forms/RBdkeCbXPwGIoH6G2.
• Nov. 8: “Advertising with Facebook for Beginners,” noon to 1 p.m., hosted by Coldwell Banker, 112 Main St., Northampton. Presented by Pam Sclafani, Marketing director of Coldwell Banker Realtors. If you’ve been thinking about online advertising but are reluctant to pull the trigger, Sclafani will show you how to grow your audience, reach the right people, and manage and measure the results within the largest social-media platform in the world. Cost: free.
• Nov. 14: November Arrive @ 5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Lord Jeffery Inn, Amherst. Three-chamber event. Sponsored by Kuhn Riddle Architects. Cost: $10 for members.
•Dec. 5: December Arrive @ 5, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Thornes Marketplace, downtown Northampton. Sponsors: Christopher Heights of Northampton, Keiter Builders Inc., and the Lusteg Wealth Management Group – Merrill Lynch. Cost: $10 for members.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 5: November Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m. hosted by Andrea York Photography, 16 Union Ave., Suite 1A, Westfield. Please join us for our monthly Coffee Hour with Westfield Mayor Brian Sullivan. This event is free and open to the public. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events, or call the chamber at (413) 568-1618 to register so we may give our host a head count.
• Nov. 14: November After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Holiday Inn Express, 39 Southampton Road, Westfield. Refreshments will be served, and a 50/50 raffle will benefit the chamber scholarship fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members (cash or credit paid at the door). Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
• Nov. 28: November Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner, 5:30-8:30 p.m., hosted by Tekoa Country Club, 459 Russell Road, Westfield. Join us as we gather to celebrate our 2018 award winners, including Business of the Year: Armbrook Village; Nonprofit of the Year: the Westfield Athenaeum; and Lifetime Achievement Award: Ann Lentini of Domus Inc. Sponsored by Westfield Bank. Dinner tickets cost $45 for members, $60 for non-members. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
• Dec. 7: Holiday Breakfast, 7-9 a.m., hosted by East Mountain Country Club, 1458 East Mountain Road, Westfield. Platinum sponsor: Staples; silver sponsor: Easthampton Savings Bank; bronze sponsors: PeoplesBank and Westfield Center. Cost: $25 for members, $40 for non-members. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S CHAMBER
• Nov. 8: “Discover Your Power Voice,” 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., hosted by Springfield Country Club. Presenter Angela Lussier will show attendees how to discover the power of their voice through her interactive presentation. Cost: $35 for members, $45 for non-members. Registration will be available soon. Visit www.professionalwomenschamber.com for more information.
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
• Nov. 7: Rise and Shine Business Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by Springfield Sheraton, Monarch Place, Springfield.
• Nov. 7: Networking Night with West of the River Chamber, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Ronald McDonald House, 34 Chapin Terrace, Springfield. Free for members who bring an unwrapped toy or non-perishable item; $10 general admission.
• Nov. 8: Professional Women’s Chamber Headline Luncheon, “Discover Your Power Voice,” with Angela Lussier, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hosted by Springfield Country Club, 1375 Elm St., West Springfield. Cost: $35 for members, $40 for non-members, $25 for students.
• Nov. 15: Government Reception, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Carriage House, Storrowton Tavern, 1305 Memorial Ave., West Springfield. Cost: $60 for members in advance, $70 general admission in advance.
Reservations for all Springfield Regional Chamber events may be made online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com, e-mailing [email protected], or calling (413) 755-1310.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Nov. 7: Night of Networking, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Ronald McDonald House, 34 Chapin Terrace, Springfield. This event, co-presented with the Springfield Regional Chamber, is a networking event bringing the two chambers together for a great cause. Bring an unwrapped toy or a non-perishable food item, and your entrance fee is free. Take a tour of this facility, learn about all they provide for communities in need, and network with fellow business people from all over Western Mass. For more information and to register, visit www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
YPS OF GREATER SPRINGFIELD
• Nov. 14: Professional Breakfast Series: “Trumps Taxes and What It Means for You,” 7:30-9 a.m., hosted by MassLive, 1350 Main St., fourth floor, Springfield. Join us for breakfast as Amanda Garcia, CPA reviews what’s to come as part of President Trump’s tax plan for 2019. This breakfast is part of a series sponsored by the MBA Program at Elms College. Register at springfieldyps.com.
• Nov. 15: YPS November Third Thursday, 5-7 p.m., hosted by the Student Prince, Fort Street, Springfield. Networking event. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members. Register at springfieldyps.com.