Scenes from the Dec. 5 Event
• Katherine Putnam, managing director of Golden Seeds;
• Carol Moore Cutting, president, CEO, and general manager of Cutting Edge Broadcasting;
• Lydia Martinez-Alvarez, assistant superintendent of Springfield Public Schools;
• Mary Hurley, Massachusets Governor’s Councilor;
• Ellen Freyman, partner at Shatz, Schwartz & Fentin;
• Tricia Canavan, president of United Personnel;
• Jean Deliso, principal with Deliso Financial Services; and
• Suzanne Parker, executive director of Girls Inc. of the Valley.
The Women of Impact program was sponsored by TommyCar Auto Group and Country Bank (presenting sponsors), Comcast Business and Granite State Development (supporting sponsors), New Valley Bank & Trust (speaker sponsor), and WWLP 22 News/CW Springfield (exclusive media sponsor).