• Feb. 22: Good News Business Salute, 4:30-6:30 p.m., at Country Curtains, 705 Pleasant St., Lee. Good News Business Salutes recognize major milestones including anniversaries, expansions, and new product lines. This salute is part of 1Berkshire’s Creative Economy Month celebration during the month of February. This event’s honorees include Annie Selke Companies, Pittsfield; Boyd Technologies, Lee; Big Elm Brewing, Sheffield; and Winstanley Partners, Lenox. Cost: $35-$45.
• Feb. 24: BYP Back in Time Bash, 7-11 p.m., at Berkshire Museum, 39 South St., Pittsfield. Berkshire Young Professionals is kicking off another great year with its annual museum party this February. Enjoy a dance party with DJ BFG, sing your favorite karaoke tunes, sample food, snap a picture in our photo booth, play some indoor lawn games, and much more. Cost: $10-15.
• Feb. 28: Spark! Creative Economy Networking Event, 5:30-7:30 p.m., at Kripalu Yoga Center, 57 Interlaken Road, West Stockbridge. Get to know others in the creative industries at our February Spark! creative economy networking event. Hear from Kripalu about all it has to offer as part of our Sparkplug speed-speaker series, then dive deep into icebreaker engagement with mini-workshops offered by key staff members of the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. Cost: free.
• March 15: Chamber Nite, 5-7 p.m., at Community Health Programs, 71 Hospital Ave., North Adams. Join us for this popular event and remember to bring your business card so you can enter to win a door prize. Cost: free.
• March 29: Career Fair, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Berkshire Community College, Paterson Field House, 1350 West St., Pittsfield. Get in front of Berkshire-based businesses at this annual event. Connect with employers looking to hire someone like you. This event is open to the public and is free. No registration is required.
• March 29: Brown Bag Fundraising, noon-1 p.m., at 1Berkshire Central Station, 66 Allen St., Pittsfield. Cost: Free
Register online for events at www.1berkshire.com.
EAST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• April 27: The Feast in the East, 5:30-7:30 p.m., at the Starting Gate at GreatHorse, 128 Wilbraham Road, Hampden. This event is open to the public. The ERC5 is preparing to host 30 of the finest restaurants in our area to serve delicious and decadent signature dishes to guests. Tickets and sponsorship opportunities are available at www.erc5.com. Call Nancy Connor, executive director, at (413) 575-7230 with questions.
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• March 3: Shining Stars Gala, 6-9:30 p.m., at the Castle of Knights, 1599 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Honoring Business of the Year: Polish National Credit Union; Citizens of the Year: Werner and Chris Maiwald/Renaissance Advisory Services, LLC; Volunteer of the Year: Michael Epaul/Michael Epaul Photography; Nonprofit Organization of the Year: Holyoke Medical Center; and a Tribute to William Wagner/Westfield Bank. Cost: $60 per person. To register, please go to www.chicopeechamber.org.
• March 8: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., at the Delaney House, 3 Country Club Road, Holyoke. Salutes include Berkshire Bank/165-year anniversary; Chicopee Industrial Contractors/25-year anniversary; Chicopee Colleen and her court; and a Bow of Recognition to Clear Vision Alliance for a 10-year anniversary. Cost: $23 for members, $28 for non-members. To register, visit www.chicopeechamber.org.
• March 16: CEO Luncheon featuring Raymond Berry, president and general manager of White Lion Brewing Co., 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Collegian Court Restaurant, 89 Park St., Chicopee. Cost: $30 for members, $35 for non-members. To register, visit www.chicopeechamber.org.
• March 22: Business After Hours with the Springfield Regional Chamber, 4:30-6:30 p.m., hosted by Springfield Thunderbirds main office, 45 Bruce Landon Way, Springfield. Networking, raffle prizes, shoot-the-puck contest on the ice, Plan B Burger, and a cash bar available. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members. To register, visit www.chicopeechamber.org.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• April 12: Business Expo, 4:30-7 p.m., at the Bartley Center at Holyoke Community College, 303 Homestead Ave., Holyoke. Sponsored by Florence Bank, Williston Northampton School, and Green Earth Energy PhotoVoltaic. The Greater Easthampton Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the chambers of Holyoke, Chicopee, and Northampton for a Business Expo. The chambers are now accepting reservations for tables. The cost is $150 if reserved by March 29, and $200 after that date. Table fee includes a 6’ x 30” skirted table, two entrance passes, a light supper, and free parking. Sponsorships are also available. For more information, call the chamber at (413) 527-9414 or e-mail [email protected]
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• March 6: Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., at Armbrook Village, 551 North Road, Westfield. Join us for our monthly Mayor’s Coffee Hour with Westfield Mayor Brian Sullivan. Free and open to the public. Call the chamber office at (413) 568-1618 to register for this event so we may give our host a head count.
• March 8: After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., at Shaker Farms Country Club, 866 Shaker Road, Westfield. Sponsored by Camp K-9 Doggie Day Camp. Refreshments will be served, and there will be a 50/50 raffle to benefit our CSF – Dollars for Scholars fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free for members, $10 for general admission (cash/credit paid at the door). Online registration will be made available at www.westfieldbiz.org. For more information, call Pam at the Chamber at (413) 568-1618.
• March 15: St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, 6-10:30 p.m., at Tekoa Country Club, 459 Russell Road, Westfield. Sponsored by Westfield Bank, platinum sponsor; Savage Arms, gold sponsor; A Plus HVAC Inc., silver sponsor; NorthPoint Mortgage, beer sponsor; and Mercy Continuing Care Network, dessert table sponsor. Join us for our St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, 6-6:30 p.m.; cocktails and networking, 6:30-7:30 p.m.; dinner and program, 7:30-10:30 p.m.; music and dancing. Cost: $38 for singles, $70 for couples, and $300 for a table of eight. Featuring Band O’Brothers, an Irish/American band. For sponsorship opportunities, call the chamber office at (413) 568-1618. To register for this event, visit www.westfieldbiz.org.
• March 24: Employment Law Workshop, 8:30-10 a.m., at the Holiday Inn Express, 39 Southampton Road, Westfield. Topic: “Managing Employee Appearance and Religious Accommodations in the Workplace.” Join attorney Karina Schrengohst for a roundtable-style seminar to discuss appearance in the workplace and religious accommodations, including an overview of religious-discrimination law; dress and appearance standards; body modification (tattoos and piercings); an workplace culture, individual self-expression, and employee retention. Cost: free for members, $30 for general admission paid in advance.
Online registration will be made available at www.westfieldbiz.org. For more information, call Pam at the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
PROFESSIONAL WOMEN’S CHAMBER
• March 22: Professional Women’s Chamber Headline Lunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Location to be determined. Cost: $30 for PWC members, $40 for general admission.
SPRINGFIELD REGIONAL CHAMBER
• March 1: [email protected], “The 8 Languages of Money,” with Liz Dederer, 7:15-9 a.m., at the Colony Club, 1500 Main St., Springfield Cost: $22.50 for members in advance ($25 at the door), $30 for general admission in advance ($35 at the door).
• March 2: Leadership 2017 session 4, “Leading with an Entrepreneurial Focus,” 1-4:30 p.m., at the TD Bank Conference Center, Springfield.
• March 6: Outlook 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at MassMutual Center, 1277 State St., Springfield. Cost: $50 for members, $70 for general admission. Reservation deadline: Feb. 22. No walk-ins accepted. No cancellations after RSVP deadline.
• March 8: Lunch ‘n’ Learn, “Apprentices and Internships: The Real Deal,” 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Lattitude Restaurant, 1338 Memorial Ave., West Springfield. Presented by David Cruise, president of the Regional Employment Board of Hampden County. Cost: $25 for members in advance ($30 at the door), $35 for general admission ($40 at the door).
• March 14: Speed Networking, 3:30-5 p.m., at Lattitude, 1338 Memorial Ave., West Springfield. Cost: $20 for members in advance ($25 at the door), $30 for general admission in advance ($35 at the door).
• March 22: “Power Play” After 5, 4:30-7 p.m., hosted by the Springfield Thunderbirds, MassMutual Center, 1277 State St., Springfield. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for general admission. Special event presented jointly with the Springfield Regional Chamber and the Greater Chicopee Chamber.
• March 28: Pastries, Politics & Policy, 8-9 a.m., at TD Bank Conference Center, 1441 Main St., Springfield. Cost: $15 for members in advance ($20 at the door), $25 for general admission in advance ($30 at the door).
Reservations for all chamber events may be made online at www.springfieldregionalchamber.com.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Feb. 22: Legislative Breakfast, 7-9 a.m., at Springfield Country Club, West Springfield. Attendees will include state Sens. James Welch and Donald Humason, state Reps. Nicholas Boldyga and Michael Finn, and Mayors Richard Cohen (Agawam) and Will Reichelt (West Springfield). Sponsorship opportunities are available. Cost: $30 for members, $35 for non-members. Register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com. For more information on ticket sales, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or [email protected]
• March 1: Wicked Wednesday, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Hosted by Music Speaks Feeding Hills. Wicked Wednesdays are monthly social events, hosted by various businesses and restaurants. that bring members and non-members together to network in a laid-back atmosphere. For more information about this event, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880, or register at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.
• March 16: Networking Lunch, noon to 1:30 p.m., at Crestview Country Club, Agawam. You must be a member or guest of a member to attend. Enjoy a sit-down lunch while networking with fellow chamber members. Each attendee will get a chance to offer a brief sales pitch. The only cost to attend is the cost of your lunch. Attendees will order off the menu and pay separately that day. We cannot invoice you for these events. For more information, contact the chamber office at (413) 426-3880 or [email protected]
• March 23: Business 2 Business Meet and Greet with West Springfield Mayor Will Reichelt. 7:30 a.m., hosted by Fathers & Sons, 989 Memorial Dr., West Springfield. A casual meet and greet with local businesses and the mayor.