Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
Affiliated Chambers of Commerce of Greater Springfield
• Feb. 17 to March 31: Springfield Leadership Institute, TD Bank Conference Center, 1441 Main St., Springfield. To register, contact Lynn Johnson at (413) 755-1310 or [email protected]
Young Professional Society of Greater Springfield
• Feb. 17: Third Thursday, 5 to 8 p.m., Samuel’s Sports Bar & J. Quincy’s restaurant at the Basketball Hall of Fame, 1000 West Columbus Ave., Springfield. Sound and entertainment provided by Jx2 Productions. Cost: free for YPS members, $10 for non-members, includes food and cash bar.
Chicopee Chamber of
• Feb. 16: Annual Meeting, Salute Breakfast, 7:15 to 9 a.m., Castle of Knights, 1599 Memorial Dr., Chicopee. Cost: $18 for members, $25 for non-members.
• Feb. 23: Business After Hours, 5 to 7 p.m., Elms College, 291 Springfield St., Chicopee. Cost: $5 for pre-registered members, $7 for members at the door, $15 for non-members. For more information or tickets, contact www.chicopeechamber.org.
Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce
• Feb. 16: Chamber After Hours, 5 to 7 p.m., Holyoke Transportation Center, 206 Maple St. Sponsored by the Elms College and Holyoke Community College. Cost: $5 for members, $10 cash for non-members.
• Feb. 18: Issues 2011 Legislative Luncheon, Log Cabin Banquet and Meeting House, 500 Easthampton St., Holyoke. Guest: Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo. Sponsored by the Republican, Holyoke Medical Center, Center School, PeoplesBank, Dowd Insurance, Holyoke Community College, Goss & McLain Insurance, and Resnic, Beauregard, Waite & Driscoll. Cost: $35. For reservations, call the chamber office at (413) 534-3376.