Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
• Nov. 2: Business @ Breakfast, 7:15 to 9 a.m., The Cedars, Springfield. The monthly breakfast pays tribute to individuals, businesses, and organizations for major contributions to civic and economic growth and for actions which reflect honor on the region. The breakfast gives your company exposure to business owners, upper management, and salespeople. To register, contact Cecile Larose at [email protected]
• Nov. 9: ACCGS After 5, 5 to 7 p.m., Fran Johnson’s, 1050 Riverdale St., West Springfield. Network, build relationships, and forge strategic partnerships. The After 5 offers business professionals from diverse industries an opportunity to exchange business leads while socializing in a casual atmosphere. To register, contact Cecile Larose at [email protected]
• Nov. 9: PWC November Meeting, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Basketball Hall of Fame, Springfield. Speaker: Jamie Williamson, MCAD Commissioner, presenting “Up the Ladder, The Public Sector.” To register, contact Lynn Johnson at (413) 755-1310 or [email protected]
Amherst Area Chamber of Commerce
• Nov. 16: After 5, 5 to 7 p.m., Chandler’s Restaurant at Yankee Candle Village, South Deerfield. Cost: $5 for members, $10 for non-members. Register online at www.amherstarea.com
Chicopee Chamber of Commerce
• Nov. 16: November Salute Breakfast, 7:15 to 9 a.m., Summit View Banquet & Meeting House. Cost: $19 for members, $26 for non-members. Register online at www.chicopeechamber.org
Greater Easthampton Chamber of Commerce
• Nov. 2: Taming the Social Media Beast, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., UMass Amherst Campus Center, Room 1011. To register, contact Heidi at [email protected] or (888) 865-1244.
Greater Northampton Chamber of Commerce
• Nov. 2: Arrive @5, 5 to 7 p.m., Northampton Brewery, 11 Brewster Court, Northampton. A casual mix and mingle with colleagues and friends. Register online at www.explorenorthampton.com
Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce
• Nov. 2: WestNet After 5 networking event, 5 to 7 p.m., Westfield Bank, 300 Southampton Road, Westfield. Great networking opportunity, so bring business cards. Cost: $10 for members, $15 for non-members.
• Nov. 7: Coffee Hour with Mayor Daniel Knapik, 8 to 9 a.m., Tiger’s Pride, Westfield Vocational & Technical High School, 33 Smith Ave., Westfield.
• Nov. 17: Greater Westfield Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner, 6 p.m. cocktail hour followed by dinner and award presentations from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., School Street Bistro, 10 School St., Westfield. Awards include: Large Business of the Year, Westfield State University; Small Business of the Year, Pioneer Valley Railroad; Businesswoman of the Year, Cathy Gendreau, owner of Peppermill Catering, LLC; Businessman of the Year, Bruce Turcotte, CFO of Columbia Manufacturing, Inc.; Don Blair Community Service Award, John Whalley III. Cost: $45 for members, $50 for non-members.