Fourteen Bulkley Richardson Attorneys Chosen as Best Lawyers
SPRINGFIELD — Fourteen lawyers from Bulkley Richardson were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2015. Bulkley Richardson had the most honorees of any law firm in Springfield, with 12 of its 14 selected lawyers based in its Springfield office.
Three of the firm’s honorees were also named Springfield Lawyer of the Year in specific practice areas:
• Michael Burke was named Lawyer of the Year in Springfield for personal-injury litigation (defendants);
• David Parke was named Lawyer of the Year in Springfield for corporate law; and
• John Pucci was named Lawyer of the Year in Springfield for criminal defense (non-white-collar). Pucci was also recognized by Best Lawyers in the area of criminal defense (white-collar).
Attorneys from all of Bulkley Richardson’s offices were represented in the selection for Best Lawyers 2015, including the following nine based in Springfield:
• Peter Barry, construction law;
• Mark Cress, bankruptcy and creditor-debtor rights, insolvency and reorganization law, and corporate law;
• Francis Dibble Jr., bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, and litigation (anti-trust, labor and employment, securities);
• Daniel Finnegan, administrative/regulatory law and litigation (construction);
• Robert Gelinas, personal-injury litigation (defendants);
• Kevin Maynard, commercial litigation, litigation (banking and finance, construction);
• Melinda Phelps, medical-malpractice law (defendants), personal-injury litigation (defendants);
• Ellen Randle, family law; and
• Ronald Weiss, corporate law, mergers-and-acquisitions law; tax law.