Nine Bacon Wilson Attorneys Named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
SPRINGFIELD — The law firm Bacon Wilson announced that five attorneys have been named to the 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list of top attorneys in the Commonwealth, and four have been named to the 2015 Massachusetts Rising Stars list of up-and-comers.
Identified by a research team at Super Lawyers, the attorneys are selected for background, professional experience, achievement, and peer recognition. There is no opportunity to pay for a listing, and only 5% of New England’s lawyers are Super Lawyers. The following Bacon Wilson attorneys were honored for 2015:
• Gary Fialky, business/corporate, banking, real estate;
• Michael Katz, business/corporate, business bankruptcy, consumer bankruptcy;
• Paul Rothschild, general litigation, employment and labor, personal injury;
• Hyman Darling, estate planning and probate, elder law, tax; and
• Gina Barry, estate planning and probate, elder law, residential real estate.
Rising Stars are under 40 years old or have been practicing law for no more than 10 years. Fewer than 2.5% of New England lawyers were named as Rising Stars, including the following Bacon Wilson attorneys for 2015:
• Adam Basch, construction Litigation, business litigation, personal injury;
• Benjamin Coyle, business/corporate, state/local/municipal, estate and trust litigation;
• Kevin Maltby, employment and labor, general litigation, criminal defense; and
• Thomas Reidy, land use/zoning.
Super Lawyers, an attorney-rating service, compiles annual rosters of lawyers with high degrees of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are determined by a process that includes independent research evaluation of candidates, peer reviews, and a statewide survey of lawyers.
Bacon Wilson, P.C. is one of the largest firms in Western Massachusetts, with a total of 42 lawyers and approximately 60 paralegals, administrative assistants, and support staff. The firm’s main office is located in Springfield, with regional offices in Northampton, Amherst, and Westfield. For more information, visit www.baconwilson.com.