Robinson Donovan Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
SPRINGFIELD — Robinson Donovan, P.C., announced that eight of its attorneys have been named to the 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list. In addition, three attorneys were named Rising Stars, a designation for attorneys 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or fewer. No more than 5% of lawyers in a state are named to Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5% are named to Rising Stars.
“Super Lawyers is proud to provide visibility to outstanding attorneys,” said Julie Gleason, director of research for Super Lawyers. Added Jeffrey Roberts, the firm’s managing partner, “the number of attorneys receiving this award at Robinson Donovan highlights the quality of the firm’s lawyers and their dedication to the practice of law.”
Robinson Donovan attorneys on the 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, and the practice areas in which they are recognized, are as follows:
• Jeffrey Roberts, partner, estate planning and probate;
• Jeffrey McCormick, partner, general litigation;
• James Martin, partner, closely held business;
• Nancy Frankel Pelletier, partner, civil litigation: defense;
• Patricia Rapinchuk, partner, employment litigation: defense;
• Carla Newton, partner, family law;
• Richard Gaberman, of counsel, estate planning and probate;
• Kevin Chrisanthopoulos, associate, general litigation;
• David Lawless, associate, state, local, and municipal (Rising Star);
• Jeffrey Trapani, associate, general litigation (Rising Star); and
• Michael Simolo, associate, estate planning and probate (Rising Star).
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented, multi-phase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.