Chamber Corners: Upcoming Events
GREATER CHICOPEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 5: Chicopee Chamber Night at the Springfield Thunderbirds, 7:05 p.m., at the MassMutual Center, Springfield. An evening of fun for the entire family at a discounted price, this is also Throwback Night, and the Springfield Thunderbirds will be sporting Springfield Indians jerseys when they play the Providence Bruins. Series sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. Tickets start at $16 for members. Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events.
• Jan. 15: CEO Power Hour Luncheon featuring Carla Cosenzi of Country Nissan/Hyundai, 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., hosted by the Collegian Court. A quarterly luncheon series where CEOs tell of how they rose to their positions. Series sponsored by Polish National Credit Union. Cost: $30 for members, $35 for non-members. Sign up online at www.chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
• Jan. 16: Salute Breakfast, 7:15-9 a.m., hosted by the Castle of Knights, Memorial Drive, Chicopee. Sponsored by Westfield Bank, Holyoke Medical Center, Polish National Credit Union, PeoplesBank, Spherion Staffing, and Insurance Center of New England. Annual meeting. Chief greeter: Kevin Kober of Polish National Credit Union. Keynote speaker: Cidalia Inacio of Westfield Bank. Cost: $23 for members, $28 for non-members. Sign up online at chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
• Jan. 30: Annual HR Update, 8:30-10:30 a.m., hosted by Hampton Inn, Memorial Drive, Chicopee. Join this presentation with attorney John Gannon of Skoler, Abbott & Presser, P.C., one of the leading labor and employment law firms serving employers in New England, for a discussion aimed to prepare you to enter the New Year with a better understanding of state and federal laws employers need to be aware of in 2019. Series sponsored by Westfield Bank. For more information, visit chicopeechamber.org/events or call (413) 594-2101.
GREATER EASTHAMPTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 31: Celebrate Success, 5-8 p.m., hosted by Northampton Country Club, 135 Main St., Leeds. Sponsored by Polish National Credit Union, Finck & Perras, and Taylor Real Estate. The event honors milestone achievers, salutes annual award recipients, and gives a preview of where the chamber will head in 2019. Cost: $40 per person, which includes dinner. Pre-registration is required. For more information and to register, visit www.easthamptonchamber.org or call the chamber at (413) 527-9414.
GREATER WESTFIELD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Jan. 7: January Mayor’s Coffee Hour, 8-9 a.m., hosted by Shortstop Bar & Grill, 99 Springfield Road, Westfield. Join us for our monthly Mayor’s Coffee Hour with Westfield Mayor Brian Sullivan. This event is free and open to the public. Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events or call the chamber at (413) 568-1618 to register so we may give our host a head count.
• Jan. 14: January After 5 Connection, 5-7 p.m., hosted by Roots Aquatics and Fitness Center, 217 Root Road, Westfield. Refreshments will be served, and a 50/50 raffle will benefit the chamber’s scholarship fund. Bring your business cards and make connections. Cost: free for members, $10 for non-members (cash or credit paid at the door). Sign up online at www.westfieldbiz.org/events. For sponsorships or more information, call the chamber at (413) 568-1618.
WEST OF THE RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
• Dec. 13: Networking Lunch, noon to 1:30 p.m., hosted by Trinity Pub/Irish House Restaurant, 429 Morgan Road, West Springfield. You must be a member or guest of a member to attend. Enjoy a sit-down lunch while networking with fellow chamber members. Each attendee will get a chance to offer a brief intro and company overview. The only cost to attend for members is the cost of lunch. Attendees will order off the menu and pay separately that day. Please note, we cannot invoice you for these events. Register online at www.westoftheriverchamber.com.