Main Street Hospitality Group Announces Leadership Team
STOCKBRIDGE — Main Street Hospitality Group has announced several appointments to its leadership team. The company, formed in January 2014, owns and operates out of the Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge. The group also manages the Porches Inn at MASS MoCA in North Adams, the Williams Inn in Williamstown, and a new, 45-room property, Hotel on North, in Pittsfield, which is planned to open in 2015.
“We are very excited to offer our talented staff expanded leadership opportunities,” said Nancy Fitzpatrick, Main Street Hospitality Group owner and chairman. “This lays the groundwork for an exciting period of growth for our company.”
• In January, as part of the group’s founding, Sarah Eustis was named CEO. Part-owner of Main Street Hospitality Group, she joined the Red Lion Inn in 2012 to build strategic growth for the company. As Fitzpatrick’s stepdaughter, she continues the Fitzpatrick family ownership.
• Bruce Finn was named chief operating officer. In 2003, he came on as general manager of the Red Lion Inn and the Porches Inn at MASS MoCA. He is responsible for all property operations and implementation of strategies and services.
• Andre Huppe has been named chief financial officer. He joined the Red Lion Inn in 2010 and continues to oversee all accounting and fiscal activity.
• Brian Alberg has been named vice president of food and beverage operations. He will retain his role as executive chef at the Red Lion Inn. He joined the Red Lion Inn in 2004 and is a leader in the sustainable-food culture in the Berkshires and Hudson Valley.
• Brian Butterworth has been named vice president of sales. He joined the Red Lion Inn in 2002 and continues his leadership role in the tourism industry and the community.
• Michele Kotek has been named vice president of lodging operations. She will retain her role as innkeeper of the Red Lion Inn. Michele joined the Red Lion Inn 1998, sits on the board of the Berkshire Visitor’s Bureau, and is president of the Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce.
• Anne Curtin-Nardi has been named vice president of human resources. She joined the Red Lion Inn in 2006. Prior to that, she worked at Country Curtains for 22 years in a variety of roles, including overseeing compensation and benefits, human resources, and training.
• Stephanie Gravalese-Wood has been named director of marketing and communications. She joined the Red Lion Inn in 2011 and was recently appointed to the Tourism Commission for the city of Pittsfield.
• Bonita Wilson has taken on the role of training coordinator. In addition to her responsibilities as executive administrator, she is responsible for all aspects of ongoing hospitality training at the properties.
• Carla Child has been named project manager. She joined the Red Lion Inn in 1990 and will play a key role in the design development of new properties. She will retain her role as philanthropy coordinator.
“It is exciting to pursue our vision of developing independent and unique properties within the Berkshire region and beyond,” Eustis said. “We have a talented team with deep roots and experience in hospitality, and we are poised for growth.”
Main Street Hospitality Group has also launched a new website, designed by Moho Designs of Great Barrington. For more information, visit www.mainstreethospitalitygroup.com.