BusinessWest is now accepting nominations for the 40 Under Forty Class of 2018, a celebration of young business and civic leaders in the Western Mass., and an undertaking in which our readership will play a pivotal role. Indeed, the process of selecting this region’s 40 Under Forty begins with nominations. And we urge you be thorough, because 40 Under Forty is a nomination-driven process; the background material submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges who will score the candidates.
Please take a few minutes and help us identify the region’s 40 Under Forty.
Save the Date
The selected individuals will be profiled in the April 16th edition of BusinessWest and celebrated at the annual 40 Under Forty Gala on June 21, 2018.
For more information call (413) 781-8600
About the nomination form:
• Candidates should have achieved professional success and actively volunteer for civic and/or non-profit organizations.
• Only nominations submitted to BusinessWest on
this form will be considered.
• Fill out the nomination form completely.
• Photocopies are acceptable.
• Supporting information (i.e. résumé) may be sent to email@example.com. Please include nominee’s name in subject line.
• Deadline is February 19, 2018. No exceptions.
• Nominees must be under 40 as of April 1, 2018.
NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR 2018.