Nominations Open 40 Under Forty Class of 2019
BusinessWest is now accepting nominations for the 40 Under Forty Class of 2019, a celebration of young business and civic leaders in the Western Mass., and an undertaking in which our readership will play a pivotal role. Indeed, the process of selecting this region’s 40 Under Forty begins with nominations. And we urge you be thorough, because 40 Under Forty is a nomination-driven process; the background material submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges who will score the candidates.
Please take a few minutes and help us identify the region’s 40 Under Forty. For more information about 40 under Forty >>Go Here
Save the Date
The selected individuals will be profiled in the April 15th edition of BusinessWest and celebrated at the annual 40 Under Forty Gala on June 20, 2019.
For more information call (413) 781-8600
About the nomination form:
• Candidates should have achieved professional success and actively volunteer for civic and/or non-profit organizations.
• Only nominations submitted to BusinessWest on
this form will be considered.
• Fill out the nomination form completely.
• Photocopies are acceptable.
• Supporting information (i.e. résumé) may be sent to [email protected] Please include nominee’s name in subject line.
• Deadline is February 15, 2019. No exceptions.
• Nominees must be under 40 as of April 1, 2019
Sorry. This form is no longer available.