Eight Bacon Wilson Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers
SPRINGFIELD — Bacon Wilson, P.C. announced that six lawyers from the firm were recently recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for 2024, and two were included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. Along with the year they were first recognized in Best Lawyers in any practice area, they are:
• Gary Breton (2018): banking and finance law and business organizations (including LLCS and partnerships);
• Michael Katz (2016): bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law;
• Kenneth Albano (2020): business organizations (including LLCS and partnerships);
• Gina Barry (2018): elder law;
• Hyman Darling (2020): elder law;
• Peter MacConnell (2021): real-estate law;
• Daniel McKellick (2023): Ones to Watch in real-estate law; and
• Tyler Humphrey (2021): Ones to Watch in banking and finance law.
Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America is based on comprehensive peer-review surveys. This year alone, almost 58,000 voters responded to surveys.