Country Bank Appoints New Corporators
WARE — Country Bank announced the appointment of 16 new Corporators from local businesses within the communities it serves at its annual meeting held at the Publick House in Sturbridge on June 6.
Newly appointed Corporators include:
• Grace Barone, director of the East of the River Five Town Chamber of Commerce;
• Kelly Tufaro Bartholomew, a certified public accountant at Marcum LLP;
• Heather Bean, an eCommerce IT PM/Tech Expert at Nestle;
• Ashley Clark, vice president of Marketing & Sales at Quirk Wire Company Inc.;
• Debra Cusson, owner of Spartan Auto Care Center;
• Keshawn Dodds, executive director at the Boys & Girls Club Family Center;
• Anthony Frasco, vice president of Corporate Sales & Marketing at Quality Beverage;
• Ivon Gois, president at Gois Broadcasting;
• Russell Haims, owner and real estate investor at Hampton Properties, LLC;
• Cherisa Hernandez, a middle/secondary clinical professor at Worcester State University;
• Amie Miarecki, executive director at Christopher Heights of Belchertown.
• Richard Morris, Jr., chief information officer at Linedata;
• Charles F. Norton, resident of Franklin Realty Advisors Inc.;
• Jasmine Jina Ortiz, founder & principal CEO at HestiaLIVING;
• Joseph Searles, president at International Container Company LLC.; and
• Erin Wynne, assistant head of School for Institutional Advancement at Eagle Hill School in Hardwick.
“While each of our markets offer a unique value proposition, we are adding strategic business professionals throughout the region to help us focus our efforts on the areas that will provide the bank with the greatest growth opportunities,” stated Paul Scully, president and CEO of Country Bank. “We are excited to have these new dedicated and experienced business professionals join us. Together, we look forward to the future with great optimism, continued success and making a difference in the lives of our customers, communities and team members.”